Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: PAINKILLER SP demo

Originally posted by cbh
    Far Cry is coming out! I think you all would rather buy this game than Painkiller.

Basically, this game (Painkiller) is just a aim-and-shoot FPS software.

Nothing new!

Serious Sam was the same... Both 1 and 2 scored over 80% in PCZone.

I'm looking really forward to PainKiller, especially with the 9800, i played the demo on my Ti4200, it lagged a bit on medium...

A good thing that these forums are about public opinion....

Painkiller is not in my mind a very good game and it will have alot of issues I believe.....very boring to me..as its just shoot..shoot shoot..... no comparison to Serious Sam although I can see why you might think so....

Far cry is by far and large the better game...and on another level of play..than this game...

I would never buy this game.....too many good games out there to choose from.....

Far cry is the next game on my list.....
    Phenom 2 X4 B35 :ASRock N68C-S UCC: G Skill DDR1333 ( 4GB ): ATI Radeon HD6770 1GB : Logitech X504 5.1 SS speakers.:WD 500GB,&300GB Sata2 HD's ; Liteon Lightscribe 24X DVD/combo Drive : Antec 620C neo PSU: CTL 22"WS

I cannot see how you do not think Serious Sam and Painkiller are not alike, they are near identical gameplay wise.

FarCry is a great game, but it's not in the same genre as Painkiller nor Serious Sam, FarCry is less gung-ho than either.

Codex..I am not necessarily putting it down so much as just stating a viewpoint....

If you are talking about fast paced RPG type shoot-em up style..then yes I guess you might say they are similar....

These type of games just do not hold my interest for long.....

I am glad you like it...to each their own..that is why its nice for us gamers to have so many choices in gameplay styles....
    Phenom 2 X4 B35 :ASRock N68C-S UCC: G Skill DDR1333 ( 4GB ): ATI Radeon HD6770 1GB : Logitech X504 5.1 SS speakers.:WD 500GB,&300GB Sata2 HD's ; Liteon Lightscribe 24X DVD/combo Drive : Antec 620C neo PSU: CTL 22"WS

Ultimate Member
    Just goen gold today apparently

--Jakk

Just a FPS game to me!
    Give a man a fish
    It will feed him for a day
    Give a man a fishing rod
    It will feed him forever

Originally posted by cbh
    Just a FPS game to me!
    true
    ASUS A8N-E Motherboard : AMD X2 4800+ CPU : 2 GB Kingston ValueRAM : ATI EAX 1950XTX : Creative X-Fi Xtreme Music