View Poll Results: Are you scared of death?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 28.57%
  • No

30 71.43%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Are you scared of death?

Ultimate Member
    Originally posted by mireland

Originally posted by cwin
    well I figured since we were straying off topic anyway(AGAIN)...

Ultimate Member
    well I figured since we were straying off topic anyway(AGAIN)...
    and who's fault is that!

Originally posted by cwin
    and who's fault is that!
    Brat!

Ultimate Member
    Brat!

Yeah, my fault Just look at the last page

Make that 2 or whatever pages.... .. since i corrected tony

No.

Because I have a strong belief that where I go will be as it may.

But I am afraid of certain types of death, which I cannot posssibly imagine. For example: burning to cinders, geting flayed, having your limbs hacked then your eyes gouged and finally your heart ripped out of the cage which it is incased. Anyways, its just the imagination that gets the fear going in that direction.

bring it on!

had enough misery - just make it quick
    mdm

I have too much to lose here, so yes, I prefer to stay alive...

Yes, I am scared of Death but not because I will eventually die or not because i may die of a bomb or somebody shoots... whatever reasons but b'caz:

1.) Death takes away all the happiness from the people that you love and will create a kind of void in their life.

2) For some, you and your future are the only hope for them to survive and be at peace, Death takes away their last hope.

3) Death is an end to all the hardships that you have to put yourself thru in order to lead a better a life for you and your family.

4) Death just brings in lot of sadness, which is just irrepairable no matter what.

There is no point of being scared of death because you can't escape it, it is there around you each and every second, you are just not its target at the moment.

For the moment, its back to watching my fav trilogy LOTR, back to back, with out a break.....

yes and no..

When i was younger i was alot less scared to die than now..but I think everyone is scared of the unknown

I f you have a strong belief in some diety or religious philosophy..you might not be as scared or intimidated by it.

life and death are both part of the law of cause and effect....

I myself really only worry and afraid about all the things I should have done or accomplished while here in this life...I am quite a procrastinator of sorts and there never is enough time to do what we want or need to while still living

If you trully have no regrets then death will not scare you...

Beings that when you die you are DEAD..i never had the belief that living on this earth is hell..
    It is and was created as a paradise and we were given the tools and senses to enjoy and suffer to achieve our spiritual potential

When you die you cannot experience all the senses and joy of being alive....no sex, no computer ( for those that owrship it ) , and nothing of what we can feel or taste or touch

True..life does suck alot every now and then...but it is also a joy and revelation when we experience it to the fullest....which in turn leads to a higher plane of spiritual existence....

Jak... you really didn't think we would all just give a yes or no answer did you ? Far too deep a subject for that..
    Phenom 2 X4 B35 :ASRock N68C-S UCC: G Skill DDR1333 ( 4GB ): ATI Radeon HD6770 1GB : Logitech X504 5.1 SS speakers.:WD 500GB,&300GB Sata2 HD's ; Liteon Lightscribe 24X DVD/combo Drive : Antec 620C neo PSU: CTL 22"WS

I'm not scared of death, but I'm not indifferent to it. I think about where I'd go quite often, if there is an afterlife of any kind.
    It could happen at any moment but if you think like that, you may aswell be dead because you won't really enjoy life, seeing as you'd be too scared to cross the street, for fear of being hit by a car.

I'm quite a bitter and depressing <<insert name here>> at times, especially when it comes to stuff like this, I don't know why. I think it has something to do with the way I look at the world, and whatnot.

I just want to have done a few certain things before I die, and I'll be happy. The only thing I'm worried about is the effects my death would have on those around me. It's such a morbid subject.

death gives life a meaning, be all you can be.
    Life is a bowl of cherries

Originally posted by Ammok
    death gives life a meaning, be all you can be.
    I agree with you, though there are loads of other things that force me out of bed in the morning

well my 2nd oldest brother pass away 2 weeks ago and i think
    he was the bravest person i know,knowing you are dieing
    and not showing remorse or anger toward anybody

cancer is hideous