Thread: Thief: Deadly Shadows, website goes online

Hybrid View

Ultimate Member

Thief: Deadly Shadows, website goes online

I'm not buying this game until I read reviews up the **** and have heard from many people on it since it is using the same bloody engine as DX:IW. While the game was good the engine did it's best to try and ruin the whole experience.

Atlast.......We must thanks tha builder

Ultimate Member
    Us lucky Europeans will hopefully be getting a more mature and bug free version of the DX:IW engine when the game hits our shelves nect month, i personally cant wait

--Jakk

Originally posted by Bigjakkstaffa
    Us lucky Europeans will hopefully be getting a more mature and bug free version of the DX:IW engine when the game hits our shelves nect month, i personally cant wait

--Jakk
    Me either. The only problem is I'll have to put back in the R9800... bloody thing. Nevermind, I'm sure IW will be worth it, even though I've heard mixed opinions on it.
    On the subject of Thief, I've never been able to get Thief 2 running. (I've never gone to great effort to solve the problem, but hey). I get an error on starting the game that the video card is not compatible. (GeForce MX 440). Not losing sleep over it, just thought it was somewhat vaguely relevant.

I don't know Jakk, they've only released one patch in the US and I still had to modify the .ini files to get it to run better (funny as they tell you what the min. value for the main frame rate killer should be with ";16 was original" or something like that but left it as 1. So they knew it was a problem and didn't care to fix it or it causes some major problems with IG maybe.