Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Patriots WIN!

Patriots WIN!

Yeah!

well and also i have a pic of the Jannet Jackson during half time, check it out. Its not really nudity cause it was intentional, enjoy
    Attached Images Attached Images
    regards,

the xenon

the highlight of the superbowl!!
    "Why is it drug addicts and computer aficionados are both called users?" - C. Stoll

Yeah, 32-29. Close game, but Patriots kicker made the field goal in a pinch, despite missing 2 today.

Anyone catch the idiot that ran out on the field before the start of the second half??? LMAO! From what I could tell he dropped his towel and struted his stuff, or whatever he had....

Originally posted by bob05
    Yeah, 32-29. Close game, but Patriots kicker made the field goal in a pinch, despite missing 2 today.
    blah blah blah.. back to the Janet Show!! I'm a little befuddled as to the reasoning that went behind calling that play.. This isn't MTV awards.. millions of little kiddies were watching the game!! On the other hand.. WOOHOO.. and I'm glad to see that one Jackson turned out alright!

"Why is it drug addicts and computer aficionados are both called users?" - C. Stoll

Originally posted by mireland
    Anyone catch the idiot that ran out on the field before the start of the second half??? LMAO! From what I could tell he dropped his towel and struted his stuff, or whatever he had....

After seeing Janet's boobie.. aren't you more surprised that there weren't more guys runing across the field naked!

Glad to see security was paying attention, the guy could have been running around with a deadly weapon or summink!!

I looked away to shoot someone in DC and I hear this stuff and I look and they had changed the camera to a football players face already

Lmao, yes, I very much did see that, although CBS did try to cover it up with some sports stats, but you could still see the commotion of it on the field. Now THAT will make an interesting news article.

P.S. Mireland, I never knew you held a secret interest in sports.

well here is an article about Jackson's right breast
    http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/7055467
    regards,

the xenon

Complete & Utter Member j.m@talk's Avatar
    's

We Win "Again"

"CBS deeply regrets the incident," spokeswoman LeslieAnne Wade said after the network received several calls about the show.
    Last edited by j.m@talk; 02-02-2004 at 12:22 AM.

I'm guessing it was more of a "let's see the sweet commercials!"

Lmao, yes, I very much did see that, although CBS did try to cover it up with some sports stats, but you could still see the commotion of it on the field. Now THAT will make an interesting news article.

That guy put the BALL in FOOTBALL...

"I am sorry that anyone was offended by the wardrobe malfunction during the halftime performance of the Super Bowl," Timberlake said in a statement. "It was not intentional and is regrettable."
    LMAO.. right.. the leather just ripped off and Janet just happens to be wearing a little sparkly on her ... well you know!!

Originally posted by FrnchDp
    I'm guessing it was more of a "let's see the sweet commercials!"

nope, didn't watch the commercials..I hate commercials. I didn't watch the halftime show. Doesn't bother me, I can always go online and see boobies...

Complete & Utter Member j.m@talk's Avatar
    Originally posted by FrnchDp
    LMAO.. right.. the leather just ripped off and Janet just happens to be wearing a little sparkly on her ... well you know!!
    Italian City?