Thread: JOYPADS

JOYPADS

Hi Guys

I'm looking for a trusted and economical way to connect 8 joypads to one PC, I dont know if this is possible. The pads are only used for simple yes and no questions. No gameplay but I like to keep this option flexible. If it is then I know I will need to develop some software for it and I may have to develop a special connection box but I'm looking for options I can use. Here is what I have so far:

1. Develop a software graphical interface to conect to HTML web pages (I prefer this as I like the look better but I think it will be expensive)

2. Develop the software using VB, VCC++. Dont like this because VB is not very flexible

Anyway it is a long shot but I hope you guys can help. If you can't maybe you can point me in the right direction. Thanx all.

Try USB joypads, I've never tried it but with a hub etc. it might work.

I doubt that would work. The system will most likely see all identical USB devices as one device and only enable one as a consequence.
    MS MCP, MCSE

joypads

any ideas Bipolar? It would be good if I can use just on USB port.

I would buy two pads. If they are seen as two separate devices, you can probably add as many as you like.

Keep in mind that the pads get their power from the USB bus. You can easily overwhem it.
    MS MCP, MCSE

actully, im running 3 snes gamepads via my parelell port works great and I think you can go more