Thread: Rollercoaster tycoon 2 HELP

Rollercoaster tycoon 2 HELP

Ok if anyone could tell me how you charge for each individual ride I would be very much appreciative. When I go to the admission's area it just says free and I can't put anything else in it. Anyone know whats up????

If your playing a certain level sometimes it doesn't let you change the fee because you can only charge for admission. But which level are you playing????

one of the six flags games... I tried the beginner ones and they were the same... Which one CAN you charge per ride???

I'm not sure but I'll check and get back to you, because I know how maddening that can get!

Start off with about $2.00 if it is a really good one. Then just see what level is your best money : rider ratio so you can make the biggest profit.

Sorry that I haven't gotten back to you, finals week but I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible. Make sure to check on Friday! I might have the answer by then.

It depends on what type of ride and how much it cost. Also rides have diff. populairties. It depends but for usually any ride I put it at 1.00 and move it up not past 4.50.

-TSL

Hey thanksfor all the replies guys... well I did some digging and it turns out that "out of the box" the game only has 2 pre-made level where you charge per-ride (free to enter) But I made a custom level so I could build my park with out restrictions and I found out how to make it a charge by ride park. Again thanks alot for all your help guys.

Should I check anyways or just forget about it?????