Thread: ROTK

ROTK

just got back from viewing Return of the King. A stunning conclusion to a well crafted trilogy..Better than a lot of **** they insist on releasing...

Holy **** for ****! I didn't even know it was released!

Wait a minute . . . . today's wednesday? Geez, my internal clock was telling me friday . . . . man I really need sleep.

I am Jon.

I have no doubt this will prolly be the best of the 3, and the other two are amazing movies!!

I've had my tix for friday ever since they were released last month!! The enticipation is building!! Just gotta hold it together for a few more days, and avoid all reviews and previews!!!

I can already guarantee that I'll be going back to see it a few more times!!

"Why is it drug addicts and computer aficionados are both called users?" - C. Stoll

Here in OZ it gets released on boxing day which really ticks me off (seeing as it gets a pretty much similtaneous release in other countries), but at least it'll give me something to do after stuffing myself full on chrissy day.
    I preordered the tickets as soon as they became available in a really great cinema (THX, arm-chairs, bar etc)
    The tricky bit will probably be to resist the temptation to read any reviews before I see it.
    I recon It'll be the best of the 3 films in exactly the opposite way that Return of the Jedi wasn't

2 more days then ill see it
    didnt get any tickets earlier

Originally posted by zybch
    Here in OZ it gets released on boxing day which really ticks me off (seeing as it gets a pretty much similtaneous release in other countries)
    That the kiwi's taking the **** by any chance? being an NZ made flick and all.

Possibly. They should be **** thankful that they can enter our country without a passport and become dole bludgers. **** freeloaders.

Little do they know that its just a matter of time before they adopt the Australian currency and become a province of Australia.

HAHAHA

Let them come!