Thread: Misc Stuff For SALE

Misc Stuff For SALE

Misc Stuff For SALE - ALL Prices Include Shipping

BusLink 40x12x48 External USB 2.0 CD-RW Drive

5 Port USB PCI Card
    - They weren't used very much. Have original boxes, cd's, cables. See attached pic. $80 for both.

Aten 4-Port Video Splitter (VS94A)

The Video Separator is a signal booster and splitter that is used to take video input from a single source and direct it to four video outputs for monitors using analog signals. The signal boost obtained by using the VS-104 allows you to not only split the signal but to extend the distance so that you can send the signal to about 210 feet. This is no mean feat, your average VGA card, over a standard VGA cable, send a clear VGA signal approximately 25 feet. This makes public broadcasts from a single computer very feasible. If you want to display the same information on many monitors at once, such as in a classroom environment, or at a demonstration, this product performs incredibly well.

Used for one trade show. Been sitting on a shelf for a year. Comes with 10'VGA Extension Cable. $60

Efficient SpeedStream 5260 Bridge Modem

Standard 10BaseT Ethernet port supports one or more desktop PCs*
    Connectors:
    ADSL: RJ-11
    Ethernet: RJ-45
    Plug-and-Play installation with no configuration needed
    RFC 1483 Bridged Ethernet encapsulation

Been sitting on a shelf too. 99% certain it's never been used. Original box and wall jacks. $125

Compaq HB3220 Dual Speed Hub

The new Compaq dual-speed, stackable, unmanaged hub HB-3220 is ideal for businesses that have small workgroups who need high-performance interconnectivity between desktops and servers to share resources and applications through Fast Ethernet. These powerful networking product offers flexibility, affordability, and ease of use in acquiring the bandwidth they need today - along with a solid growth path for meeting the connectivity challenges of an evolving business.

Used in my office for about 18 months. Pretty sure I have a 2nd one. Company out grew these and had to get 2 sixteen port hubs. $100 or $150 for BOTH (if I can find the box that the 2nd one is in)

Will ship on receipt of Cashier’s Check or Money Order.

I have three whole positive ratings at heatware.

Click here to email me.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Here's a pic of the other three items.
    Attached Images Attached Images