Thread: What should I do?

What should I do?

I'm completely lost.

I've been with my girlfriend for over 3 years. We have a 1 year old son. But the problem is we argue way too much and start to get physcal lately. I gave up practally all of my friends just to avoid problems between me and my girlfriend. (One tiny misunderstanding = giant problem between us) Also she way too suspecious, negative and jealous. It's driving me mad! She also cause too much problems with her parents causin me being in middle of the problem.

I'm a prisoneer here. I want to leave her but I in a way dont because I love her and I don't want to leave my son. And If I take my son away. My girlfriend wil go nuts.

What shouldI do???

Also we have never gone more than a week without an argeuemnt for 2 1/2 years.

tried counciling?

What leprechaun_40 said, works good if you have a good one and you both want to resolve your differnces.

Try counseling. If she won't go, go on your own. Dealing with jealous people is difficult because they leave you very little time to yourself and are smothering. She needs to learn to give you your time. People like this can change, but it takes a lot of work. If you love her the work will be worth it.

We have thought about conseloring... I'll talk to my girlfriend and see if she willing to do it for real.

Counseling sounds lame at first but it really does help.