Thread: MAX PAYNE 2

MAX PAYNE 2

Hi guys My brother is mad about geting this game he's finshed the first one, I 'am wondering is it worth buying Max payne 2?

R3690- weige

hhhhhmmmm
    good game, to short
    i played it through in like 5 hours

but its good

Yeah i heard it's quite a short game because it's only got Two Chapters I think, say do you esape from prison in the beginning?

R3690- weige

Ultimate Member
    Its a very post modernist work in its storyline so its hard to say what is the 'beggining' as the beginining of the game is not the beginning of the storyline.

MP2 is very short but very sweet, if you dont mind layiong out 25 quid for it then bite, especially if your a fan of the first, however if money is tight i woudl wait for a drop to the 20 quid mark

--Jakk

I can't seem to find Max Payne anywhere in Singapore. Oh man! I like to keep Max Payne and Max Payne 2 because they are cool and worthy games.
    Give a man a fish
    It will feed him for a day
    Give a man a fishing rod
    It will feed him forever

I got a lend of it from Crazycrusher cause it ran very well on his computer. Installed it on mine and I can't stop playing it I think it's far better then the first one. Good game still haven't got the jist of it but hey in due time just like any other game.

Does it have a multiplayer mode?
    Give a man a fish
    It will feed him for a day
    Give a man a fishing rod
    It will feed him forever

nope no multi-player mode at least as far as I can tell or even know of.

I am passing on it due to short length, and difficulty options. I almost got it though, looks amazing.

Max Payne 2 was good but more like an expansion pack if you ask me. . .not a sequel. I was a bit pissed that I paid the same price for it as Max Payne 1 but it was literally about half the length. Sure all maps are new and you get some new kinds of guns to pick from and a few new moves . . .but by and large, more of the same from Max Payne 1. Don't get me wrong, I still enjoyed it but it was nothing too new. They make a lot of references to things in Max Payne 1 that were kinda supposed to make you feel nostalgic, like "oh yeah I remember that from the first game." But really . . .how nostalgic can it be? This is only the first sequel. . .I'd much rather have seen more creativity and new content than just rehashing the stuff from the first game. I'd give Max Payne II 3.5 out of 5 stars. I'd also advise that you wait about six months or so and you'll be able to pick it up at Best Buy or something for like 15-20 bucks. Too short to be worth the full $45-$50 asking price at most places now.
    -Alex

One thing I really liked in Max Payne 2 was the sound. I watched a friend playing for a while and the game sound really amazed me.

I liked the first one better. But Mona makes it finer.
    hi stranger!

you mean putting in that code and making Mona run around with her *** in the breeze was good.