Thread: XP ratings

Hybrid View

XP ratings

hi everyone i was just wondering if anyone can help me out with ratings after i overclock
    im running XP 2400+ (133 * 15) @ 200*11 = 2200mhz with 256K L2 cache and i was just wondering if anyone knew how to convert that into an acurate ratings read out.
    im only asking because my bios boot readout says XP2700+ but when i do some CPU benchmarking it rivals and even out does a XP3000+ so yeah a little uncertain bout it all, thanx

It's higher then TBreds' but Bartons which are the only one who run @400MHz have bigger L2 cache.
    You're some somewhere between
    And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers

Ultimate Member
    Download sisoftsandra and use the CPU info tab to find out your PR Rating

My XP2400+ at 2.3ghz is rated in excess of XP3300+ which though possibly a little over zealous probably isnt too far offa the mark

--Jakk

Hmm ... let's see
    TBred @333MHz FSB clocked @2.2GHz should be 2800+
    Barton @400MHz FSB clocked @2.2GHz is 3200+
    Barton got also bigger L2 cache
    I believe yours is pretty close to 3000+ from either side
    And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers

Ultimate Member
    Running 172Mhz FSB with mem timings tighter than a vice, ima VDD mod it soon (honest) so 200Mhz shouldnt be too far off, ATM though i reckon im hitting XP3200+ at least, all CPU ID programs thus far put me on a par with a 2.2Ghz Barton anyhows

--Jakk

The real-world difference between a 2800+ and a 3200+ is minimal anyway, so I wouldn't get too bothered about it

yeah ive already got sandra and it says it's running at XP3200+ or thereabouts i can remember exactly what it was cause im not on that computer, but yeah so at least the XP2400+ is got enought to compete with the more high end CPU's at the moment so im very happy with it i must say with the read outs im getting. thanx to everyone that replyed