Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: klipsch promedia ultra 5.1 VS Logitech z-680

Who moves their speakers around a lot? Sorry, but the idea just seems odd to me. I've got my wiring and placement sorted out and it stays where it is.

I'm of the same opinion as others. The surround speaker sets for computer these days are *so* overpriced, it's insane.

I use my digital out into my Kenwood home theater system. NO PC speakers compare. Otherwise, I just use my Labtec 3-pc system. Good sound from 100W...

You would move your speakers around a lot if you had your computer in one room and a DVD player with optical out in another. So you could get the best sound for your buck. Also I didn't say you had to move wires around. I know ppl who move there speakers around a lot and all they do is take the speakers, no wires, and take it to another room that is already set up with the wires and plug the speakers in.
    -Kill_Bill
    ------------
    I once killed a computer by shooting the processor. This was when you could police your own computer.

My dad has 800 watt version of these speakers (Discontinued, now they are 400 watts per speaker) One thing I look forward to when visiting my dad, is hooking up his speakers to my xbox, he also has one of the jbl subs as well.