Thread: Switched my **** ISP to get to Sysopt!!

Switched my **** ISP to get to Sysopt!!

These 3 days was the most frustrating period of my life. I dunno what was happenning at my ISP's end they just **** blocked me to Sysopt and i have no idea what the heck was happennin with just one ip address.

the first day i sent an email they didn't respond second day they came at my place checked my DNS and stuff, nothing strange found. The third day they just started checkin at their place same result.

I said goodbye and switched.

phew....i am just waitin for my wireless broadband... i am fed up with this dial up thingy, this has happenned now twice.

Steve, i am sorry man, i was just tryin to reach somebody.....next time i will mail only at that comcast address,hopefully, there won't be a next time,and I will not post such stuff all over the planet.

Ultimate Member
    i am fed up with this dial up thingy
    Cable modem, its the only way to surf (even if your only on 600k/128k like me)

--Jakk

Did you try deleting your host file?

No problem. Bet there was an easier way than switching IPS's.

Wouldn't it be great to switch operating systems the same way. lol

Intimate Member
    Freekin ISPs can block out a whole range of IP addresses. A couple of years ago, I could not access a website that I had been referred to, I always got a page that said "you do not have authority to access this site" or something like that.. I contacted my ISP to see what could be done, and why did I need authority to access an open site that many others were getting to simply by clicking the URL. My ISP didn't know (at least thats what they said). I finally obtained an email address for the host of that site and was informed that my ISP had blocked that IP at their end.. I went back to my ISP for more answers and got the cold shoulder.. I changed ISPs myself.

Switched my **** ISP to get to Sysopt!!

I bet they Bill u.

c:\ipconfig /flushdns
    Wendy's triple bacon cheddar-swiss-butter burger is so delightful, it'll stop your heart.

You sure Sysopt didn't have your IP blocked by accident?

Dang....this things even gettin worse than i thought.

The first ISP just replied to me sayin they received lots of complaints from customers about that msblast virus thing gettin into their freakin pc's. Come on its their problem, they should have a **** software firewall installed.

So what they came up with, was block the whole range 63.x.x.x and some others too.

As a result i can't access Sysopt, nor earthweb nor Sharkyextreme and all those comin in that range.

The network admin didn't notify the service manager about the blocked ip's. Good work.

Now the second one has also gone kaput.I am writing this now from a cybercafe thats on a 128kbps ISDN. phew...

i think i must go and c a tarot card reader and c my whats in store for in near future.