Thread: What Mischievous Act to do...

What Mischievous Act to do...

Well, they left one of the closets unlocked today. Who knows for what. But all I know is...the little voice in my head is telling me to do something.
    Attached Images Attached Images

What will the little voice tell you when you are setting in a jail cell?
    Improvise - Adapt - Overcome
    SafeSearch is off

I would of gotten one of those small RJ-45 extenders, and used a small extension to hook up to that rack and plug in my wire to the extender hiding it in a batch of wires or somewhere that the eye won't catch

Re: What Mischievous Act to do...

Originally posted by NJEnviroguy
    Well, they left one of the closets unlocked today. Who knows for what. But all I know is...the little voice in my head is telling me to do something.

Where exactly is that? A shcool? A job?

Job. There are alteast 21 of those closets in the building. There are several sub-level offices so I am sure there might be a couple more.

Usually they have two or three guys standing around when one is open. Never saw it unattended like that. When I passed by with one of co-workers, they had to grab my arm when he saw the gleam in my eyes. Hehe.

if it's a job, forget about it, too risky to lose your job over.

if it was a school, I wouldn't care, over here you just get a slap ont he wrist

The most fun I had was to "re-arrange" the some of the cables so the admin would have fun re-sorting out the unmarked cable, hahaha.

Also a laptop with a wifi card in a school who also has a wireless lan is great. You can be in class typing out your work, and surf the net too, kinda like war driving, but with more guts to do it in front of the teacher.

Originally posted by gjimene2
    ...but with more guts to do it in front of the teacher.
    i thank the programmer who wrote the code for alt-tab and auto-hide taskbar.
    "G-g-g-g Guess whos back? D-Twizze!, O-Twizzie! Doc-Twizzie!, Shady-Twizzie!, slash Aftermath! Fiftycent!, G Unit!, Here we go!, Free Yayo! Muthaf'r!, Benzino!, They don't know we finna' blow! Someone betta' tell them so..." D12 - Loyalty
    "Instead of war on poverty they got a war on drugs//so the police can bother me" Tupac - Changes

lmao. yep

when I was working as an ICT Tech the most annoying problem we had to sort was when someone took a cable and created a loop (plugged in and out of two sockets). It was causing all sorts of problems in the main switch (not the sub-level hub surprisngly) and took the network down for quite some time. Little sh!ts. I hate kids.

Since it's your job, look but never touch. You'd be fired in an instant, in fact I wouldn't be surprised if you could be given a formal warning for just been in the room and taking the picture!

Stefan
    Stefan

lol...yeah i was like secret agent man when i took it. Had it cupped in my hands and I was walking turned sideways. Never stopped moving really. Haha.

Yeah, I left it all alone. As tempting as it was. Pretty impressive, considering its one of many in the building.

Complete & Utter Member j.m@talk's Avatar
    Plagh!

Just take a leak in it!

Originally posted by j.m@talk21.com
    Plagh!

Just take a leak in it!

not sure what to do about you J.M...

Ultimate Member
    Deny it... always deny
    Attached Images Attached Images

ROFLMAO!!!

"Science experiment" for the bucket. Haha. I think I'll set that picture as my background in my office. See if anyone picks up on it. That's awesome!