Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: AGP to PCI converter.......

YOU HAVE ANGERED THE MONKEY!

Get out GET OUT!

"Save us Booze, show us the way!"

I hate people... Im in the right topic/subject because i added a post 2 yrs later im wrong for it? you people will find any excuse to try to insult people... if you dont have any helpful information about the matter... than just go do something constructive...

It would have been better to start a new post - and he wasn't directing anything at you, but the fool's who read your original post and just went off on their own after you posted.

Personally if a thread is this old, make a new one - as this is a different topic in many ways. You'd have a better chance of real responses.

Shaun...

Bob05 is slow. Very slow. But, in two years time even HE can figure this one out...

MOST people browse the first page or two of topics, for help and answers.

I'm quite sure a two year old thread was a bit further back.

People here are just jerking your chain a bit...(That means joking with you.)

Take a chill pill...and relax.

No need to get all upset...

First: If ShaunMood performed a narrow search (e.g. in subject only) this thread could have been on the first page of results. It's easy to miss the post date in this case. So Shaun, you were not "...wrong for it?"

Second: Dracas started out with a subtile hint - then explained - then added what I perceived was levity/humor. May have been a bit "over the edge," but not insulting.

Third: I object to the term "you people" when the "beef" is with one individual. You, therefore, have insulted everyone, including me. But, don't worry, I'm over it now.

Shaun, if this encounter got you so worked up that you must respond that aggressively in a public forum, you really do need to "take a chill pill."

John B.