Thread: Computer Died, parts must go!

Hybrid View

Computer Died, parts must go!

Alright, well due to bad judgement on my part, my computer...died.

And time's come to say goodbye. Instead of rebuilding this one, I'm moving on to new and better things, and building something more up to date.

I have all original receipts for every part.

ALL PRICES ARE NAGOTIABLE.

Basically the proc is dead, but everything else is fine.

I hold the right to withdraw these items from sale, if a local sale is made, or if the problem is deemed fixable and seeling these items is no longer needed.

The motherboard is an abit KG7. I haven't tested it yet, but if it's in working condition i'm asking $125, if not, well....who would want it....

Sound card- SB PCI 128. $10

Abit Siluro Geforce 2 MX400 64mb. I have the original Manual and cd's that came with it, as well as the tv out and twinview cables - $50

3 sticks of unregistered pc2100 256 mb ddr ram. $45 a stick.

2 ball bearing case fans(measurements and exact specs to come) - $7each

WD 20 gig HD 7200 rpm. This ones a little funny. It runs perfect...flawlessly even, but it emits a kinda loud noise. like a slight hum. Could be the drive shaking on a loose mount, but i believe it's the drive itself. Price is negotiable... it will come formated.

TT Volcano 7 - Well seeing as my proc burned out, this would be the cause of it. Tho it runs perfectly fine. I prob messed it up somewhere along the line. I'm talking to TT right now, seeing if I can work out some sort of compensation (doubt it), but i'll let this one go for $10.

Pioneer DVD-114 DVD drive. I can't get it to read dvd's, but again, that could be my stupidity. I'll let this go for 35$.

I've also got a Case, PSU, and a possible monitor/set of speakers.

I've got to colelect more information on them so i don't leave u guys in the dark on their stats. And I maye still need the monitor/speakers.

I'll bump when I update with more info.

If you wish to contact me, reach me at:

Sherlok_0@hotmail.com.

Please use the subject: Sysopt Sale

Thanks in Advance.

Chris Reyes
    Last edited by Sherlok; 07-12-2003 at 01:57 PM.

whats the rating on that psu??? if it is greater than 350, i may be interested...drop me a PM anytime, i will get back to u
    please visit www.geeknewz.com and help me get my P2P trade forum off the ground

thanx

{" WD 20 gig HD 7200 rpm. This ones a little funny. It runs perfect...flawlessly even, but it emits a kinda loud noise. like a slight hum. Could be the drive shaking on a loose mount, but i believe it's the drive itself. Price is negotiable... it will come formated."}

It doesn't matter if the Price is negotiable and your willing to dicker over it. you still need to post a PRICE on that Hdd.
    Read the fourm rules.
    Space Cat to the Rescue!