Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Street Racing game

to anyone who has experience with midnight club,

Midnight Club 2 works fine on my computer, except for the fact that when there is smoke or rain on the screen, the game runs VERY slow...it seems as though its going at about 5fps...when its not running with smoke or rain on the screen, its going at around 60 fps, very smooth...is this just a problem with my system, or is it a software problem?

I just upgraded my processor from a 2100 to a 2700, and it still gets choppy...any ideas?

What's your graphics card? you have plenty of processing power - even before the upgrade, that shouldn't be any problem at all.
    Computers and the internet gave you your freedom, don't let TCPA take it away!
    notcpa.org
    againsttcpa.com

Visiontek TI 4600
    768 MB DDR 333 - going to be 1.25 GB DDR 333

I have no idea why this game gets so choppy...its a real pain in the ****...do they have patches out, maybe that would help, if so, where?

The most realistic driving game I have ever played is Street Legal. You have to know a lot about your cars because you really have to assemble your own car and it is really complex. Like the negine alone divides into 37 parts. The driving physics is really realistic, too realistic in some cases. It isn't a very well known game, but searhc the net and you might find some text about it.