Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Aaaagghhhhh!!!! - dont look if you have been drinking

All that brown on his tongue, that is bacteria growth. That is prime tissue for it grow in as it really doesn't ever get scrubbed well naturally and apparantly by the idiot as well.

Ultimate Member
    Someone Stupid, i once had a carrot that looks like to the ones in your Avatar

Originally posted by gibsinep
    This never was an argument of right or wrong bill...

Also Perhaps some of us don't want to be a follower.....

I think this argument is pretty much done as no one will ever change either of our minds.
    In defense of your argument, I as an individual have always bucked the system but from a different direction...instead of outward appearance manifestations, I am an inventor, if something doesn't exist or if I see an inequity in accepted mechanism or policy, I do what I percieve as correct from my viewpoint. I currently am developing an engine that the engineering world says won't work....but I have proven that it does...My acceptance by society is borne out by verifying concepts.....Society is slow to accept, but we all have to live in that framework.
    Cheers!
    "Never corner something that's meaner than you are"

You try to change society with your inventions, that ok, so why can't you just let this people try and change society in their own way.

They may see your ideas just as dumb as you think theirs are.
    Nothing in life is as certain as death, but death is not a wall but a doorway to a new adventure

Self mutilation, at least in this case could be considered narcissistic behaviour.
    Creating new things or ideas are a bit more positive, don't you think???

knocking someone because they are more creative or successfull than yourself is also a symptom of narcissisism. They see this a a hit on their self esteem...
    Last edited by 2penguins; 06-22-2003 at 05:10 PM.

Originally posted by Someone Stupid
    All that brown on his tongue, that is bacteria growth. That is prime tissue for it grow in as it really doesn't ever get scrubbed well naturally and apparantly by the idiot as well.
    I like the last part of the second sentence!

2penguins- Are you judging my success in life or creative ability, since you don't know me you have no idea.
    Nothing in life is as certain as death, but death is not a wall but a doorway to a new adventure

gibsinep-

Judging you?

I was making a comment on self mutilation as opposed to the creative process....they are not the same thing....one is constructive, the other destructive and self serving.

I reread what I wrote....I really don't understand how you took that as some sort of personal attack....

don't get so bloody defensive

Ultimate Member
    CALM DOWN
    Jebus Christe

Gone
    "America as a society is based on individuals' freedom of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. As long as that doesn't impede another's rights then there shouldn't be a problem."

Very true and good point. I try to live by that! BUT the real problem here is who decides when it infringes others rights isnt it. Lots of things are illegal that shouldnt be as they harm NO one else nor that person either but rather just arent accepted by the majority. makes that person happy-harms no onelse. But still illegal. Somthing to think about. Like why should I have to pay such higher property tax for my 6' fence. Why is it called a grudge fence and Im now penelised with high property taxes. Specially when if anything it stops "grudges" prevents robberies and the such. THings like that I could list 1000's more of them.

LOL heres another. In my township they got on the hollier than thou trip last year and starting sweeping for fines. I live in the mountains here! They b$%ched about me not raking the leaves up outfront quick enuff to make them happy (ie there too long!). Im surrounded by woods! Litterally! I have a wood burner-I also had to move my wood outback as it was "sightly" having it stacked alngside of house near back door. Unfricken real. DId that hurt ANYONE-it made me happy enuff. But yet-I didnt do it I was gonna be fined. Laws all have one thing in commen -interpitation varies. Its the guy doing the talking (head chief 'ugem as we say!)that decides what it really means.
    Last edited by $1500-P4 gamer; 06-23-2003 at 06:58 AM.