Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Aaaagghhhhh!!!! - dont look if you have been drinking

mireland- It's his body, it's his life, it's his mind, If he thinks it's cool let him do it. I am sure you think some things are cool that others don't but that doesn't make them stupid..

I get uptight when people like yourself want everyone to follow one idea and god forbid be different.
    Nothing in life is as certain as death, but death is not a wall but a doorway to a new adventure

Originally posted by gibsinep
    mireland- It's his body, it's his life, it's his mind, If he thinks it's cool let him do it. I am sure you think some things are cool that others don't but that doesn't make them stupid..

I get uptight when people like yourself want everyone to follow one idea and god forbid be different.
    Actually at this point I don't really give a sh** if he decided that throwing himself in front of speeding trains is fun.. you're right he can do what he wants. I think it's just sad the reasons he's doing it..But hey it IS his body so I say go ahead and take that knife to your body..enjoy!!

good
    Nothing in life is as certain as death, but death is not a wall but a doorway to a new adventure

We used to call african natives who did body mutilation uncivilized, animals and many other things, now we do it and it's just for fun???? Right. I don't understand those who would mutilate themselves, never will. Somehow I think we've taken a large step backwards somewhere.

How have we taken this step backword?

the idea of African peircing and what not being civilized is purely european originated.

Once again the same old thing of different is bad and wrong....

I really cant understand you guys...

I think it absolutly stupid and would never do it, but are they hurting you??

So who cares?

Why would you wish that on anyone?

what is wrong with you?

Really wonder why you take such offense from someones actions that in no way shape or form affect you..

One would have to be such a weak idiot, that they are seeking attention because they can´t compete mentally, socially or go on their looks, so they seek some form of expression so they can not be a JONATHAN LIVINGSTON SEAGULL. Poor B@STARDS, you really have to pity someone who is such a MISFIT they have to deform themselves to create individuality. Instead of educating themselves so they could become the best they can be, they retract into FREAKS. Ask any NATURALLY deformed individual how they are shuned by others. Self mutilation is not necessary unless you are deficient in other areas like iltellectually challenged. If you are born with a deformity, society tries to accomodate your problem. You say people should mind their business, I say I pity the weak minded idiots.
    Grow up?, mi thinks, you have some serious GROWING UP TO DO.
    "Never corner something that's meaner than you are"

Originally posted by mireland
    This guy isn't doing it for "fun" he's doing it because he thinks he looks "cool" (which he dosen't, he looks like an idiot). Poor guy--all his friends will tell him that the next cool thing castration and he'll probably go out and get one...
    That would be ok with me, put an end to his ability to procreate.

Seems the gene pool could use a little chlorine...

Billforce- making it hard for me to tell if I said it or you do, you quoted everything lol..

Once again another person dead set on THEIR OPINION IS CORRECT..

Now I am not saying it is right, wrong, or ok. But it isn't our choice of what someone else does. You want to control yourself fine, but don't try and control others!

Then you become the likes of a Dictator.

Because I can accept different beliefs, feeling, and ideas I have to grow up??

You say pity the weak minded people who deform themselves, I say pity the weak individuals who think there is only one, their way. Someone who is so weak in their mind that they can't accept what they don't like.

Billforce- making it hard for me to tell if I said it or you do, you quoted everything lol..

You say pity the weak minded people who deform themselves, I say pity the weak individuals who think there is only one, their way. Someone who is so weak in their mind that they can't accept what they don't like.
    I do not make the rules, I simply live in a society that lays down a set of rules of acceptable rules within that society...if you choose to live outside of that society, that is definetly your choice to do so...BUT, if in fact you do live in a modern society, you have to somewhat follow the rules of that society. You are free to isolate yourself in the Himalayas if that´s your choice, otherwise you are a FREAK within a defined society where you don´t fit. The choices are yours, isolate yourself or conform to the environment where you live.

That is insane..

Living in a society that is 'free' and has the right to chose what they wear and how they act ( to a degree) is what makes a free society free and unique.

If you want everyone to be the same please go and live in some communist country or somthing..

Everyone is different and trying to force one's opinion on another is violence.

That is a shame that you judge someone that much on appearance alone.

Split tongues, piercings spiked hair etc. are NOT my rules. They are simply acceptable rules within the framework of the society we live in. If you have reservations in regards to the acceptance by our current social standards, then use your perogotive to either change the rules or leave the environment.

You may be absolutely right in your choices to buck the main stream society but don´t EVER expect them to rally to your side of the fence. These are simply the social standard not laid down by me or my peers but SOCIAL STANDARDS laid down over generations by millions of people who develop social standard and social behavior. As an analogy, the penitentaries are full of dissidents who disagree with our society.

This is not an argument of right or wrong, it is a statement of acceptability by our society that we live in...If you don´t like it, go where you can establish your own rules.

Without social rules and standards we have anarchy and law of the jungle, myself I prefer to live within a society that has established social standards.

The important thing is NOT how you look but the statement you are making to the mainstream that you HAVE no intentions of living within their standards. So if this is the situation, go where you are comfortable and where you DON´T have to face ridicule.

It is a free country as long as you don´t drift TOO far off course i.e., we are NOT free to rob, kill or maim, this is the set of rules established by our peers we must live within these standards or become outcasts. If you protest these standards even to the point of outrageous dress, mutilations etc., you are viewed in the same category as the other outcasts.

AGAIN, not MY rules, but I live in this environment so respect societies rules or I am free to leave. If you exceed these rules you have to EXPECT ridicule and non-acceptance.
    That lad is what separated men from APES, social order.

I have to agree with Bill.

Pushing the aceptable standards of a society is a rejection of that society.

It's abolute disrespect for the society and the members of that society.

On a lighter side...the guy who did this can never be trusted.....

You see....he will always speak with forked tounge...

This never was an argument of right or wrong bill...

Also Perhaps some of us don't want to be a follower.....

I think this argument is pretty much done as no one will ever change either of our minds.

This never was an argument of right or wrong bill...
    Also Perhaps some of us don't want to be a follower.....
    I think this argument is pretty much done as no one will ever change either of our minds.
    America as a society is based on individuals' freedom of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. As long as that doesn't impede another's rights then there shouldn't be a problem.

Unfortunately, not everyone may agree with what may trip your trigger, but then they don't have to. That's their right and what makes this country great, and why so many want to be here.

Thank you Rampage.

Billforce, basically by what you are saying, one must follow society and its set if ideas.

Well ok, so what if society sayed the enslavment of women was ok, would that be ok since society says it is?