Okay, I think I've finally got the layout for my new system done, after making a few compromises to get the price down a bit, here they are:

GigaByte GA-7NNXP nForce2 Ultra-400 with Dual Power Installed
AMD Athlon XP 2800+ or 2600+ (haven't decided yet)
About 256x4 (CMX512-3200LL) Corsair XMS PC3200-LL XMS Memory
Coolermaster ATC-200C-MX2 Black and Silver Case
Enermax 550W Black and Silver PSU (33A 12v+ line, w00t!)
ATi Radeon ALL-IN-WONDER 9700 PRO 128
Sony DVD+R/RW and DVDRom Drives (Black w/ Coolermaster Alloy drive covers (silver))
Coolermaster CoolDrive3 w/ Seagate S-ATA 120GB HDD (silver and neon blue)
(Soundstorm onboard Sound)
Vantec 3.5" Rheobus black and Neon-blue
Black Zip 750MB ATAPI
Coolermaster EMI Shielded/Grounding 18 Inch Black mesh IDE cables(for IDE/CDROM and Zip drives)

Top three 'drive bays' will be silver, lower two 3.5" bays will be black against the black plate of the CM case, it looks pretty slick. The Vantec Rheobus should connect perfectly to the Coolermaster Case fans (theres four of them on this particular case), mix it up with a Logitech Cordless MX Duo and 17" Cornea TV/LCD Tuner and I've got a somewhat decent system to work with. Its gonna be about $2500 or less I think, so I hope to have it built by the end of the year

That and it looks sexay, what do you folks think?

For reference: I don't like Case Windows, so no, I don't want a case with a window, the ATC-200C-MX2 has the perfect blend of black and silver without the window, hence the selection (not o mention the availability to buy a window panel later in case I change my mind )