View Poll Results: Do you use Dual Display? and Play Games?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 40.00%
  • No

3 60.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Dual Display and Games annoyance...

Dual Display and Games annoyance...

So who uses Dual Displays here, and also play games with them?

well it's obvious that i do

what i want to know is if you guys have any trouble when trying to SCROLL the screen when inside a game, when it reaches the side of the screen

what happens is that most games, seems to not be able to Compensade the screen Edges when you have a Dual Video system

so in games where you normally just move the mouse to the side of the screen to scroll over, it wont do that anymore, and you have to use some other form of moving the camera focus

and it's very annoying when you play Strategical games in Multiplayer, cuz that slows you down a lot, having to swap devices, or drag the map instead of just move the mouse

i7-3970X, Corsair H80, 32GB G.SKILL, ASUS RAMPAGE4 Formula, VG278H(3x27")+3D Vision2, EVGA GTX 690(x2), OCZ ZX1250W, 256GB Vertex4(x2), Seagate 3TB(x5), Antec LanBoyAir, Logitech G510, G600, Z560THX, T.Flight Hotas, PZ35, Sennheiser PC163D, TrackIR5

Banned
    I got a 19CRT and a 17TFT. normally i tend to use only 1 of them at the time. I swap main monitor when i play games to my crt and shuff the tft aside. (ghosting)

never had problems with unreal engine games, quake engine games and hl. with comander and conquer though when i moved to the edge of the screen the mouse went to the other screen (stupid) so that is a bit of a pain. though i dont play any c&c anymore anyway.

dont really have problmes with dual monitor. Geforce 4 winxp

That is EXACTELY what i meant

in some games they work fine, but mostly those 3D Strategical games the mouse will just go to the other screen instead of scroll

FPS 3D shooter does not have that problem cus the mouse is always used for the gun and view

so it's always in the center of the screen

but any games that uses mouse to control stuff on the screen it just wonder off to the black empty void of the black hole, that used to be monitor 2

i7-3970X, Corsair H80, 32GB G.SKILL, ASUS RAMPAGE4 Formula, VG278H(3x27")+3D Vision2, EVGA GTX 690(x2), OCZ ZX1250W, 256GB Vertex4(x2), Seagate 3TB(x5), Antec LanBoyAir, Logitech G510, G600, Z560THX, T.Flight Hotas, PZ35, Sennheiser PC163D, TrackIR5

Banned
    all u gotta do is uncheck the use this monitor checkbox. bit of a noisance but over 90% of games dont have 2 monitors