Thread: *RANT ALERT* Lame server admin's :(

Ultimate Member

*RANT ALERT* Lame server admin's :(

Doesnt it really tick you off, nowadays you dotn only have to deal with lame players but lame admins.

I've just been kicked from a Public Enemy server by an admin who was declaring i am 'lame'. Funny, i wasnt cheating, i never do, and was playing just as fairly as could be, admittedly i was using cover and sniping, but bear in mind the admin himself was hugging his sniper rifle and perch like it was his best friend.

It may or may not be a coincidence that prior to my joining the server he was kicking an evidently new player (he still had default player name) senseless 20 frags to 0. I redressed the balance somewhat and to be fair, said admin was a mediocre player at best. So the games evening back up and everytime i kill this guy i get an admin warning for 'lameness' until all of a sudden i have been 'kicked'.

I should have expected no less from a server called 'we love ganja' but its a bit of a pi**er when as well as havign to deal with irritating players you have to deal with irritating players with admin privelages

Well, theres my rant over, thank you very much for listening, i feel a whoel load better for it.

Now, back to the fight against cheating gits ...

--Jakk

yeah i've been on servers that says not to use Snipers

and if you do you get kicked

well then WTF, i see lots of those in the Admin side using it, and that is ok?!?!

like WTF, so our team can't use it ?... geez... how fair

usually go find another server in those situation

**** men, they should just add, a mod to remove the sniper riffle instead

i7-3970X, Corsair H80, 32GB G.SKILL, ASUS RAMPAGE4 Formula, VG278H(3x27")+3D Vision2, EVGA GTX 690(x2), OCZ ZX1250W, 256GB Vertex4(x2), Seagate 3TB(x5), Antec LanBoyAir, Logitech G510, G600, Z560THX, T.Flight Hotas, PZ35, Sennheiser PC163D, TrackIR5

Ultimate Member
    I dont even think you could class what i was doing as sniping as i was using a pair of automatic glock 18's for heavens sake, try sniping with a recoil like that .

All i was doing was ducking behind cover to reload and waiting for my *st00pid* enemies to walk through the doorway after me, hardly constitutes sniping IMO.

Grrr, this has got me really pee'd off ATM, i just hate ppl who cant take a simple game and cant play it for enjoyments sake and do everythign they can to win, including cheating, its so lame

--Jakk

Originally posted by AllGamer

**** men, they should just add, a mod to remove the sniper riffle instead

If they did that, how could they gain the winning advantage over you? lol

I've been on servers with Lame Admins, JKII has it quite a lot actually, it's quite sad.

They seem to get immense pleasure out of it, i just reconnect, own the admin, then quit before he can kick me, it seems to get them quite annoyed .