Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: who cares DOOM3... WHEN IS CS 1.6 COMING OUT???

who cares DOOM3... WHEN IS CS 1.6 COMING OUT???

Guys please tell me when is CS 1.6 going to come out.. the final version!!!
    regards,

the xenon

That means CS is not coming out anymore updates in the future? Sierra is stopping the CS line? I am using CS 1.5 now and I love to play CS. Care to join two Singapore servers?

SOF : 203.81.43.91:27015

Crazy : 203.81.43.90:27015

Care to challenge the local clans? You can join in in the afternoon or night. But it has to be Singapore time. Now my clock is showing 12:50 pm.

See ya!!
    Give a man a fish
    It will feed him for a day
    Give a man a fishing rod
    It will feed him forever

Ultimate Member
    The 1.6 beta is currently availiable.. to those who have the likes of the Mercury membership account at fileshack

--Jakk

Who cares when CS1.6 comes out. When is Half Life 2 coming out?

Who cares when CS 1.6 and Half life 2 are comin out. I want CS:CZ!

Ultimate Member
    When is Half Life 2 coming out?
    Its rumored that an announcment is due any time

I want CS:CZ!
    Its prolly done a team fortress 2 and fallen off the face of the planet by now

--Jakk

speaking of which, valve needs to update their website, it hasnt been updated in years

are you kiddin about half life 2?
    Visionology Interactive Media
    http://www.visim.com

Ultimate Member
    Nope, apparently Activision has nabbed publishing rights to Valve from sierra and the buzz around those in the know is, an official statment will be released sooner rather than later.

IMO though they should get thewir finger out and finish what theyve started. I for one want to see team fortress 2, and there are those who feel the same way about CS:CZ, well let me tell you i been waiting 4 years for TF2, i wouldnt get your hopes up for CS:CZ

--Jakk

so r u trying to tell me that 1.6 will NOT come out???
    regards,

the xenon

Half Life 2 is coming out? I thought Half Life is finished? There is no more storyline in that game. CounterStrike: Condition Zero is definitely coming out but I don't think it's any difference from CounterStrike. Except it got a storyline!

Give a man a fish
    Give a man a fishing rod
    It will feed him forever

Originally posted by Bigjakkstaffa
    Nope, apparently Activision has nabbed publishing rights to Valve from sierra and the buzz around those in the know is, an official statment will be released sooner rather than later.

IMO though they should get thewir finger out and finish what theyve started. I for one want to see team fortress 2, and there are those who feel the same way about CS:CZ, well let me tell you i been waiting 4 years for TF2, i wouldnt get your hopes up for CS:CZ

--Jakk
    Yes, four bloody long years. Remember when those screenshots came out, they looked so cool. It;s old technology now.

Ultimate Member
    CS 1.6 will come out because the betas already circulating and its such a small step. As for CS:Cz, im skeptical and if they do announce HL2, that may fall of the cart at at some stage i fear

--jakk

With Doom 3 coming soon, I don't think CS: Condition Zero will be able to grab the market anymore. Just look at the people! They are going for good graphics effects and 'realistic' gameplay. We, who still cling onto CS, are considered as old and outdated gamers. I had one CS thread in this forum and it was bombarded by a lot of anti-CS users. I don't think CS can survive much longer on Earth. CS 1.6?? I think that is the last batch of updates for CS and Condition Zero is a last resort to get back to the market. Doom 3 is still the most anticipated game that people want to play and that's a fact.

Give a man a fish
    Give a man a fishing rod
    It will feed him forever

DoD Retail 1.0 is coming out soon. .

Ultimate Member
    We, who still cling onto CS, are considered as old and outdated gamers.
    Not really, your considered new to it by those of us who have been playing since Beta 6 like myself and OP. FO ryou the game is enjoyable and still 'new', but when you've been playing a game for a few years constantoly it does begin to wear thing. Basically i dont expect a lot from CS CZ because it'll just be more of the same of something i already had my fill of a year ago. Thats not to say CS is a bad game, but it would be liek me having purcahsed Doom in 92' and still be playing it today. People move on, things get boring after so many years

--Jakk