Thread: Enter The Matrix

Ultimate Member

Enter The Matrix

http://www.enterthematrixgame.com/index-ghost.html

I defy anyone to dload and watch the trailer and tell me they aint pooping themselves with anticipation.

Looks like what Max Payne started is being carried on.. all we need now is for John Woo to pull together a game version of The Killer/Hardboiled and i'll die a happy man.

--Jakk

****.... trailer looks great
    i cant wait for all the matrix goodies that are coming up movies, anime, the game

life is good
    regards,

the xenon

Let me watch the trailer first.
    Give a man a fish
    It will feed him for a day
    Give a man a fishing rod
    It will feed him forever

It comes out on my Brithday! Maybe thats what i'll get (either that or upgrade my ole' Geforce2 MX 200 PCI )....... I really want to see the movie. But the question is: will it top the 1st Matrix? Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Re: Enter The Matrix

Originally posted by Bigjakkstaffa
    http://www.enterthematrixgame.com/index-ghost.html

I defy anyone to dload and watch the trailer and tell me they aint pooping themselves with anticipation.

Looks like what Max Payne started is being carried on.. all we need now is for John Woo to pull together a game version of The Killer/Hardboiled and i'll die a happy man.

--Jakk

You mean what Max Payne copied from the movie?

Ultimate Member
    Nah, Max Payne stole from John Woo, The Wachowski brothers also did this with the gunplay in the matrix

JOHN WOO IS GOD!

As for the second movie my only fear is most of the gun play has been dropped in favour of kung fu. Dont get me wrong i like the fight scenes, but with HKBO's as one of my favourite movie genre's, i prefer a good bit of stylised shooting

--Jakk

JOHN WOO IS GOD!
    Gee, and all this time I thought James Cameron was god...

Ultimate Member
    James Cameron makes decent films, but i wouldnt class him as a world class director simply for the fact most of his films (other than Aliens and the terminators) seem to be lacking something in that they never quite catch you in the 'maximum no brain entertainment' sense that Woo does, and they dont really have much in the way of substance to fill that gap. Thats just IMO of course.

--Jakk

Oh, I agree, Jakk. I just love poking fun at Cameron. He's so full of himself since Titanic -- "I'm the king of the world" and all that nonsense. Now, I'll grant you, he got Kate Winslet to take off her clothes.... Mmmm.... Kate Winslet.... But, to my mind he ought to return to his roots -- his empty, no-substance roots that spawn such great things like Alien vs Predator. Care to catch a pulse grenade anyone?

At any rate, I was just making reference to the whole "Filmmaker's Heaven" joke. Let me know if you've ever heard it... It's a hoot.

-Mr. Underhill.

Ultimate Member
    At any rate, I was just making reference to the whole "Filmmaker's Heaven" joke.
    Please do tell...

As for Titanic, i had more fun taking the mickey out of that film than i did LOTR 1 + 2. Theyve got to be the three most mindless pathetic blockbusters ever.

--Jakk

this game will be 6 cd's and will cost more than a regular pc game and the console versions.

Ultimate Member
    Ordered it yesterday for 30 quid, thats about a fiver extra than most usual games but not bad. As for the six disc thing its still a rumor, but given the amount of what seems to be almost DVD quality FMV (theres abotu an hour) i wouldnt be suprised

--Jakk