Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Another one bites the dust!

Gone

Another one bites the dust!

Welp guys. Aint goodbye- but you'll see lots less of me in the future. I found out were alot of the old members are a while back(yeah you prolly know too). The atmosphere is lots more friendly and the uppermanagement not so UNFRIENDLY. The forums are titled as THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE. Not talk about what you want-then oh except this this and everything else I feel is WRONG-geesh.These slow loading pages due to adds today and yesterday really pushed me too far add to that the tracking cookies they put on yer pc and well sysopt has finally pushed me just a bit too far. Click a link here and like 10sec. the computer (net connection) finally blinks then it loads great! LOL no reason for that. I like the people here but its just gotten to be where I cant stand the owners (jupiter media) and their idealism. So I guess im starting with a post count of 1 somewhere else-hehe. See ya all round and maybe there too. Will drop by now and again but not post like I used to for sure. See ya.

Yeah I guess if this keeps up they'll start losing the people that answer other peoples tech questions. No people to answer the questions means less people coming to ask them. ie; less people to click on the banner ads and then diminished revenue.

Since I havent a clue somebody send me a P.M. and let me know where the clan is going. Please

I'd like a pm with the link aswell if it's available that is.

Ultimate Member
    Oh well, sad to see you go P4

See you around hopefully

--Jakk

Third one here for a PM with the link...thanks!

See you around mate.

As for the people asking where he is headed, one presumes www.techimo.com I'll let you make your own minds up about that site.

Stefan

Complete & Utter Member j.m@talk's Avatar
    & so the merry residents of sysopt land flicked em the bird & set off in search of the land called imo

One Ad to rule them all, One Ad to find them,
    One Ad to bring them all and in the forum bind them
    In the Land of Sysopt where the Shadows lie.

pm me the link if it's not techimo.

PM me as well if it's not techimo.

I think it`s IMO.

I saw a couple of people there already

Gone
    It is IMO. Since their hated around here I didnt mention it. And folks like sweeper and such that i used to have fun talking to here are over there now. So am I now too. I also know a couple are on both sites too. True take it as it is. TechIMO isnt perfect but Im gonna see how i like it. Cant be any worse but could be just the same. gonna have to find that out for myself. As I said Ill still be around from time to time but not often as I used to be.

Gone
    http://www.techsupportforums.com/index.php?

thats the other forum Im thinking of joining as most posts show they arent so restricitve on content. Dont know who the owners are yet though so waiting for email reply before I join. Wait and see. Check it out though-they need members and it doenst seem to bad of a place either.

I didn't like techimo, you will notice my post count is real low there. I thought it to be too BIG. So many different topics. I like how sysopt is cut down into a few different topics.

I bear no grudges, and pledge no allegiance, tech is tech and what I'm looking for cannot be found without the knowledgeable people of both communities. I frequent both, and maintain my distance from all.....
    asus p3c-2000
    P-II 400-100fsb
    320 mb pc133 sdram
    windows xp
    4x agp ecs-ag315T
    (building new system, someday, soon I hope)