Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Is hyperspace possible?

Manipulate hyperspace? I have this idea though! We can build a gateway at Earth's orbit and link it to another gateway at Mar's orbit. This two gateways will be linked together and an invisible hyperspace route is thus formed. On the other hand, we will need a lot of resources to build those two giants. And we need all the scientists and researchers around the world to make it possible.

Thus, this idea is too far-fetched for me! Living under the sea? I don't know whether our bodies can tolerate the pressure or not?

Give a man a fish
    It will feed him for a day
    Give a man a fishing rod
    It will feed him forever

Two books I recommend for hyperspace:

Hyperspace: A scientific Odyssey Through Parallel Universes, Time Warps, and the 10th Dimension. This books is very concise and easy to construe, plus Michio Kaku is cofounder of the String Theory so he knows what he's talking about.

The other one Timeline by Michael Crichton, it's fiction but still the information on quatum mechanics is real and its composed of numerous theory in teleportation, the energy required to do so, etc.

Personally, I think that mankind will achieve the ability to travel faster than light as well as interdimensional jumps and travel.
    Two Words: "Tian Xia"

~ Hero - Yimou Zhang, Jet Li, Tony Leung, Maggie Cheung, Donnie Yen, Daoming Chen, Ziyi Zhang

Originally posted by cbh
    That means we must wear special space suits to limit the side-effects of the hyperspace?
    or create a force field of some sort to deflect the effects of hyperspace or neutralized it.
    Two Words: "Tian Xia"

~ Hero - Yimou Zhang, Jet Li, Tony Leung, Maggie Cheung, Donnie Yen, Daoming Chen, Ziyi Zhang

I have read Timeline and it's quite interesting. But I just can't figure out the 'shrinking' process to transport the person back in time. That part puzzled me ever since. Why must we be micronized before we jump into the past?

There are still researchers and scientists creating theories that time travel does not need to allow people to travel to the past. It also can allow people to travel to the future. The latter is quite astounding because the future is not determined yet so how can we travel to the future?

The 10th dimension is also quite new to me and I hope the scientists can create something to break the barriers of hyperspace and allow people to travel faster than light.

Give a man a fish
    Give a man a fishing rod
    It will feed him forever

i heard the string theory needs only 11 dimesnsion - i'll have a look see what ppl say

repulsive force, isnt that dark matter - 23rd dimension - would explain why we cant see the sod

23rd dimension? How many dimensions are there?
    Give a man a fish
    Give a man a fishing rod
    It will feed him forever

I think asking this question is like asking whether computers were possible in the 14th century.

There is still the whole "Did we really go to the moon" debate.

personally i think they did go, there are pictures to prove it and pictures to prove wrong the ppl who use the 1st pictures to prove they didnt go to the moon

Well! I think there are 75% who disagree with your theory as these people only believe what they see first. Sadly, we can do nothing about it.

Give a man a fish
    Give a man a fishing rod
    It will feed him forever

true

Tony! I think we're the only ones that can predict the future of humanity will be better with the introduction of hyperspace technologies.

We do not need to spend months on travelling from Earth to Mars anymore.
    Give a man a fish
    Give a man a fishing rod
    It will feed him forever