Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What the simplest easy moeny to do online?

Luck has nothing to do with it. My family was below Poverty when I was in school. I was on free school meals for many years.

That doesn't stop me from getting a 1380 on my SAT (580 verbal, 800 math). Get a scholarship to college and get duel degrees in Computer Science and Electrical Engineering.

Wow, you know nothing about this guy, yet you insult his IQ and his financial situation. This forums are meant to be helpful, not insulting.

Well, I'm glad that you pulled yourself out of that situation. You still have no right to go insulting him like that. Ease off a little.
    Last edited by DesertPony; 04-02-2003 at 03:55 PM.

I am sorry. I just couldn't help myself. Kicking poor man when he is down, that's the republican way!

You're way out of line, frnkzks. Confrontation in any form is forbidden by the AUP:

http://www.internet.com/corporate/privacy/aup.html

Keep that **** up and you will be sent to stand in the corner.
    MS MCP, MCSE

Ultimate Member
    I hear that good buskers make plenty of moolah.

Eric,

http://www.legge40.freeserve.co.uk/BuyerBeware.htm
    PC Buyer Beware!

wow - thought I'd check back in - I worked my way thru school too, two degrees and a masters but I was young then and had alot more energy than I do now.........

....and it sure seems to me that we're all wasting our time on this thread, don't you think?

bye bye!!!

Originally posted by frnkzks
    That wasn't meant to be an insult.

This is an insult:
    If you have 2 full time jobs, and still don't have enough money. You are either too stupid to get a college degree and get a good job; or too stupid to hold on to your pay-checks; or perhaps you should try to kick your $100 a day blow habbit.

The crack is making your IQ drop faster than the stock market.
    Last I checked it requires a LOT of money to go to school and the economy sucks and there aren't many "good" jobs out there. You need to lose that holier than thou attitude!

What the simplest easy moeny to do online?

Have looked into a position tutoring people who are challenged with English spelling?

Originally posted by frnkzks
    Luck has nothing to do with it. My family was below Poverty when I was in school. I was on free school meals for many years.

That doesn't stop me from getting a 1380 on my SAT (580 verbal, 800 math). Get a scholarship to college and get duel degrees in Computer Science and Electrical Engineering.
    With that much education, one would surmise that you would know how to spell dual?
    "Never corner something that's meaner than you are"

You know what? The economy is down really bad. Jobs are hard to find, and sometimes just one job isn't enough when you have a large family.

You think that college is free? Not even scholarships will be enough compared to the limits that they are setting now.
    I think that ATI RADEON 8500 is busting his chops for his family. I said HIS FAMILY not himself, but for his family.

I once told someone here in this forums to get his neighbor a job because he wanted free computer parts to build him a comp.

There was nothing wrong with me telling that bum to get a job because he was asking for some freebies.

ATI RADEON 8500 is asking for advice and for information on where he can get an online job.

People like you frnkzks **** me off. You have no right to kick a man when he's down. How do you know if he has a son that is sick and doesn't get medical help? Or that he has a large family?

So far Ken Keith has helped out ATI RADEON 8500 by pointing out something really good. Tutoring those who can speak little or not english.

ATI RADEON 8500, if you speak any other languages than English, and in your neighborhood you have alot of people who speak little or no english but does speak your other language you can do jobs for them in your skill area.

Where I live at there are alot of people who speak little english, but speak alot of spanish, yep, they are mexicans. Being a mexican-american mysself I do alot of pc repairs for them since they have kids, and buy used or get free old comps from their work for their kids and I fix and maintain them. Good business there because I don't abuse of them and since I speak their language and they trust in me, they keep calling back.

So what skills do you have and what line of work do you do?

If you look at my profile, you know what I do. But I also am a Master Plumber and a Master Electricianl.

*ps, I know one of you guys hate long posts, but I just couldn't help it this time

Your right I've been busting my chops for my family. I'm the only one out of 6 people living here working. My father died 4 years ago. And my mother havent spoken snice then. The 5 other people living in this house is my brother and sister and they are only 10-13 years old. Barely a workforce.

As for my education, I've recived my GED just 2 months ago.

I've been working at a Dry Cleaner for 3 years. And got another job at Win Wok Chinese food delivery.

Finaly thank you guys for defending me. I did't really need to be defened. He proved he was nothing but a bully. And I laugh at that idiot savant.

well I hate bullies.

I was the guy in HS who would beat up bullies.

..anyone that's truly trying should be comended not abused..shame on those that express their anger by degradeing others!!!!!!!
    ...ATI....I also had a rough time with my schooling....I was on my way to an easy out of high school and between my folks getting a divorce and getting caught doing something stupid (like I was the only party animal in the 70's...lol) it didn't happen...one thing I always did though is read and try to further my knolage, I stumbled into a stable job although the wages are not great they are enough to live on and they offer further training (as in I could go to college for an LPN or RN if I choose) but the main thing I looked for and found was a job that had bennies and was stable as far as income....I wanted to know what my pay was so I could budget...
    ...that worked for me and then I started working on the Dialysis equipment...I've alwasy been good with how things work. 5 years ago I found that I was on call 24/7 and working 60-70 hours on salary...it wasn't paying off anymore...my health was going down the tubes so I quit and took 8 months off then went back to paitent care & a time clock...lost over 10k a year but gained many years of my life back...money isn't everything.
    ...4 years ago my father gave me an old 486 (33mhz cpu/850meg HD) and I guess I missed the tech stuff because now even though I know very little compaired to all the great people here I manage to support my computer habit (and more) doing work and/or building & selling systems...
    ...I know that was a long winded bit of info but why not find a company that has room to move up in....bust some tail and make them proud of you and also look for something you are good at ( EVERYONE is good at something) and drop some work time for the greater goal of a better income later??
    ...don't take this wrong...but isn't dog walking a good income in NYC???...or even a waiter in a good resturant??

...I'm saying DON'T give up...and don't let your present jobs keep you from furthering your education...even without the "papers" knolage will always pay off in the end!!!
    ...it took me 25 years but I now have my house, acre of land, 33 citrus trees and another new car...
    ...the only easy way I know of is to accept that it will take a lot of hard work and time but in the end the fruits will be all the sweeter!!
    ...that and a realistic budget will get you a long ways,...heck I didn't even have a 32 meg video card untill 4 months ago!!!! lol

..take care and keep up the good work!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by mousepotato2; 04-03-2003 at 01:57 AM.

Originally posted by ATI RADEON 8500
    my brother and sister and they are only 10-13 years old. Barely a workforce.

As for my education, I've recived my GED just 2 months ago.

Sounds like an investment in a future workforce. May the force be with you.

Kudos for getting the GED. Keep up the good work!

ATI RADEON 8500,

Unforunately, without good communication skills one is at a disadvantage in a competitive workforce. Self- employed people get by with limited communication skills but that is an exception. However, that is not easy money either. That requires hard work as well.

Some people can't or don't want to learn English, and in my opinion, they will not blend into society, and they will always be relegated to low paying jobs.