Thread: NASCAR Thunder 2003

NASCAR Thunder 2003

Do you guys know if there is any way to run a dedicated server of NASCAR Thunder 2003?

Just go out and buy Nascar Racing 2003 Season from papy. Its just plainly a better game. don't waste your time on EA's ****. **** EA anyhow. How dare they get the sole rights to the nascar franchise. Lets all hope they learn how to make a nascar game right.

I tried NASCAR Racing season and actually like NASCAR Thunder 2003 better. I have never been a big fan of Sierra products.

What season did you play? 2002?

I thought that any nascar game released from sierra before the 2003 version sucks. 2003 is the most realistic one I have played. Plus the track actually look like the tracks they are suppose to be representing.

I've only play the demo version of thunder 2003 and didn't like how skinney taledega seemed. It was also to slanted.

I played the demo of both and they are good games but I think NT 2003 is better. If you turn off theings like steering help, braking help, etc. NT 2003 can be just as realistic as Season 2003. I recommend turning these things off anyways, they seem to slow you down quite a bit. It could also have been the course that came with Season 2003 that made me dislike is, I believe it was Alanta or something. I also have a team website for a team I have in NT 2003, www.sdrt.cjb.net

Besides, NC2003 Season isn't a sierra game. They just published it. I have been a fan of the makers "Papyrus" from the beginning and they just kept getting better and better, now its over. God Damnit!

I have the very first Papyrus NASCAR game and it is actually what got me first intrested. I remember it, on my old 486, what a power house. Every since I played NASCAR 2002 for XBOX I have been hooked on NASCAR Thunder. Papyrus is not making NASCAR games anymore?

No, EA bought the rights to the nascar franchise. There will be no more nascar games from Papyrus. Some good news though, I hear that an old papy member has gone to EA to help with their games. Lets hope they help make EA's game better in the long run. I have been very dissapointed with EA's attempts so far. Lets hope for the best!

EX Moderator-May He Rest in Peace rangeral's Avatar
    If your into ai enhancements a friend of mine has made alot of improvements you can get here

http://thegreenflag.com/