Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Great Minds Speak on the French

Ultimate Member

Great Minds Speak on the French

"France has neither winter nor summer nor morals. Apart from these drawbacks it is a fine country. France has usually been governed by prostitutes."
    --- Mark Twain

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me."
    --- General George S. Patton

"Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without your accordion."
    --- Norman Schwartzkopf

"We can stand here like the French, or we can do something about it."
    --- Marge Simpson

"As far as I'm concerned, war always means failure"
    --- Jacques Chirac, President of France

"As far as France is concerned, you're right."
    --- Rush Limbaugh,

"The only time France wants us to go to war is when the German Army is sitting in Paris sipping coffee."
    --- Regis Philbin

"The French are a smallish, monkey-looking bunch and not dressed any better, on average, than the citizens of Baltimore. True, you can sit outside in Paris and drink little cups of coffee, but why this is more stylish than sitting inside and drinking large glasses of whiskey I don't know."
    --- P.J O'Rourke (1989)

"You know, the French remind me a little bit of an aging actress of the 1940s who was still trying to dine out on her looks but doesn't have the face for it."
    --- John McCain, U.S. Senator from Arizona

"You know why the French don't want to bomb Saddam Hussein? Because he hates America, he loves mistresses and wears a beret. He IS French, people."
    --- Conan O'Brien

"I don't know why people are surprised that France won't help us get Saddam out of Iraq. After all, France wouldn't help us get the Germans out of France!"
    --- Jay Leno

"The last time the French asked for 'more proof' it came marching into Paris under a German flag."
    --- David Letterman

How many Frenchmen does it take to change a light bulb? One. He holds the bulb and all of Europe revolves around him.

Next time there's a war in Europe, the loser has to keep France!
    ---- Viva La France

Oui! Le LOL.

Le Tarp

Cela a fait me rit mon âne fichu de!

La france suce!

Just in case you need some help France ...........

9 Grands Esprits Parlent sur les Français "la France a du ni hiver ni été ne ni les morales. En dehors de ces inconvénients c'est un beau pays. La france a été d'habitude gouvernée par les prostituées." -. - Mark Twain

"J'aurais plutôt une division Allemande devant moi qu'un Français celui derrière moi." -. - Le George Général S. Patton

"Aller * la guerre sans la France est comme aller de chasser de cerf sans votre accordéon." -. - Norman Schwartzkopf

"Nous pouvons nous tenir ici peut aimer les Français, ou nous pouvons faire quelque chose d'il." -. - Marge Simpson

"Quant * je, la guerre toujours signifie l'échec" -. - Jacques Chirac, le Président de France

"Quant * France, vous avez raison." -. - Limbaugh d'Hâte,

"La seule France de temps veut que nous soit allés * la guerre est quand l'Armée Allemande assied dans Paris boire * petits coups le café." -. - Regis Philbin

"Les Français sont un smallish, singe regarder le paquet et n'a pas habillé l'améliorer, sur la moyenne, que les citoyens de Baltimore. Vrai, vous pouvez asseoir hors de dans Paris et boit de petites tasses de café, mais pourquoi ceci est plus élégant que la séance dans et boire les grandes lunettes de whiskey que je ne sais pas." -. - O de P J' Rourke (1989)

"Vous savez, les Français me rappellent un petit morceau d'une actrice vieillissante du 1940s qui était essayer calme diner en ville sur elle regarde mais n'a pas la face pour il." -. - John McCain, les Etats-Unis le Sénateur de l'Arizona

"Vous savez pourquoi les Français besoin pas pour bombarder Saddam Hussein? Parce qu'il déteste l'Amérique, il aime les maîtresses et porte un beret. Il EST français, les gens." -. - Conan O' Brien

"Je ne sais pas pourquoi que les gens sont étonnés cette France n'aidera pas nous reçoit Saddam d'Iraq. Après tout, la France n'aiderait pas nous reçoit les Allemands de France!" -. - Jay Leno

"La dernière fois les Français ont demandé 'plus de preuve' il est venu marcher dans Paris sous un drapeau Allemand." -. - David Letterman

Comment beaucoup de Français qu'il prend changer une ampoule légère? Celui. Il tient l'ampoule et toute Europe tourne autour de lui.

La prochaine fois il y a une guerre dans l'Europe, le perdant doit garder la France! --. - Viva La France

Je suis une rouge boit de crayon

- Benny Hill, 1982

This is even funnier if you've been there. Great post, my French buddies are now getting it in an email

strat1... bad.... bad translation

Originally posted by fancyf

He probably used Babel.

Originally posted by fancyf
    10000 apologies for the translation, I am just dumb American (redundant, I know Optimus Prime ). Yes I used some web site to do the translation as a joke, Ha ha , it made me laugh!

I actually WAS gonna write you were just an ignorant american who couldn't be bothered to learn another language, but i thought "NO", cos i cannot be arsed flaming and arguing anymore, .

Originally posted by Optimus Prime
    I actually WAS gonna write you were just an ignorant american who couldn't be bothered to learn another language, but i thought "NO", cos i cannot be arsed flaming and arguing anymore, .
    LMAO- you are too funny and correct (not going to say “for once”). I took French for 4 years but it never sank in. I wish I learned Latin or another beneficial language but my heart was not in it. If you were born and raised in the US the only French you would have learned was at McDonalds and you would have Super Sized it! The French Culture is so removed from the American culture. France is powerless and useless in the world Arena and it is too sad.

nice ones, I'm always up for more french jokes
    Visionology Interactive Media
    http://www.visim.com

French bashing is fun. I still loathe the French for not giving us permission to fly over there airspace to bomb the terrorist country of Lybia. We flew over any way though, HA.

It seems like any time France has the opportunity to weaken America they take it. Grance needs to give it up. They will never acheive their dream of becoming a world superpower again.

Re: yÖ

Originally posted by HerbertKornfeld
    They will never acheive their dream of becoming a world superpower again.
    Were they ever, They kind of laid down and took it up the frenchhole when The Germans said "boo"

Ultimate Member

Re: Re: yÖ

Originally posted by HerbertKornfeld
    They will never acheive their dream of becoming a world superpower again.

Originally posted by strat1

Were they ever, They kind of laid down and took it up the frenchhole when The Germans said "boo"
    The Emperor Napoleon gave it quite a run, but then made the mistake of trying to invade Russia during the winter.

That was about the last time, though....