Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: C & C : Generals Online Multiplayer

C n' C Cheaters?

I've been sent a pic of some player with 171 wins, 0 losses. The game hasn't been out *that* long how can anyone play 171 games without coming across somebody who beats them..

What cheats are available for this game atm? I'm not after them but I'm pretty sure tthey are being used by some ppl already

I believe its also possible to hack ur score record?
    is that bs or quite easy to do?

The score is kept in a like a text file so i think it would be easily hacked.
    Nothing in life is as certain as death, but death is not a wall but a doorway to a new adventure

i prefer to be honest i dont care what anyone else gets as long as i know ive done me best i dont even see the point in cheating cause that means you aint no good and then when you VS someone and they beat you they know your a fraud when they dont see any loses next to your
    AMD RULEZ
    2400+
    Epox 8dra+

when you play online you can play against computer opponents and get credit for wins, that dude prolly just has no life and sat there and played 171 games against normal mode computer enemy

Originally posted by gibsinep
    The score is kept in a like a text file so i think it would be easily hacked.
    lol oh great so I guess we'll be seeing alot of score editing then.. **** heaven forbid I lose more than Im winning..

i dont care about the record keeping, they should have a system where the people who want to compete for the ladder get a record, and then the others just play and dont get a record or anything