Thread: Belkin Nostromo n50

Belkin Nostromo n50

Check this stuff out - ready to inhanse your gaming experence? The current control configeration is for DoD.

More info at http://www.lanparty.com/articles/bel...elkinn50.shtml
    :--==[Dj Darkshade]==--:

whats wrong with the keyboard?... its just as easy to make that same configuration on a keyboard

Bought it a couple weeks ago and it has made gaming even more fun then before.

Even though keyboard setups can be made really well, this thing feels so much more comfortable AND imo, keeps everything right at your fingertips.

It's funny, before I got it I was doing reasonably well in Raven Shield...having fun and what not. After I got it my kills went up a whole lot and I was asked to try out for 2 reputable clans.

I think it is well worth the $24.

yeah I'm tryin to convince my dad to buy one
    :--==[Dj Darkshade]==--:

Hi there,

I got one of these 9 months ago, its great, really enhances gaming. I use it mainly in RTCW. It really makes life easy. I used to use the keypad but now I use this. I would recommend it wholeheartedly.

Cheers

Ditto on the kudos for this device. I bought one to use with my laptop during lan parties at a friend's house as the keyboard on my laptop (naturally) didn't sport a keypad and was *VERY* uncomfortable for long durations of play. Now, I use the Nostromo (affectionately nicknamed the Gauntlet of Might) on my desktop. The thing rocks! It's comfortable, easy to use, and boosted my frags so much that the other guys in my group are now clamoring to get one. Great device.

That said... For some *REAL* crazy power, look to the Thrustmaster Tactical Board:

Thrustmaster.com

I've used this as well, and had I not already bought a Nostromo, I'd have been hooked. Steep price tag, though. Watch out.

-Mr. Underhill.