Thread: WindWalker is around the corner

WindWalker is around the corner

Zelda, the windwalker is getting ready to be released at the end of next month. I'm excited. I've been hooked ever since the first Zelda game hit the market back in the 80's.

To be honest the only zelda game i ever seriously got into was A Link To The Past on the SNES. Yeh the N64 versions were good don't get me wrong but I thought that the snes version was definitive - great gameplay, top story, big, what more can you ask from a game?

I can't wait as well. If you preorder the game from certain retailers, you get a special, limited-edition playable GameCube disc featuring two legendary Zelda games: The Ocarina of Time and Ocarina of Time Master Quest (never been released outside of Japan till now). Awesome deal....

Yep, very nice deal. Walked into Babbages, put some money down for a pre-order, walked out with the bonus disc. Zelda rules!!

Can't wait, can't wait, a little over a month to wait

Even though Link is my avatar...

<-------

...I haven't played any since A Link to the Past. Ok, I played Ocarina of Time a little, but since I didn't own a N64, I didn't play it much beyond going to my cousin's place to play it.