Mr Burns... good info on the timings as I 'm pretty positive that my sytem is running in dual channel.( checked the bios ) ,but you bring up a interesting point about the memory being in the same mode....
Is there another setting in the bios that i should recheck? My memory is running at the standard timings for what they are set for.....More memory might up this some also..When I get my new HD next week sometime everything will go up also...with the speed and a cleaner system...due to a totally new re-install,and the fact that it will jump from 5400 speed to 7200 speed.

Overall there are so many issues and bottlenecks that may or may not occur in ones system...this is where a total benchmark shows the whole picture..and can definitely affect the basic graphical benchmark score.....

It is very intersting to me..that there are so many different benchmarks for all of us with similar systems and other factors...alot of fun to compare, but we shouldn't get so caught up in this to a point of fixiation....there is always better and best and worse.....