Page 75 of 82 FirstFirst ... 25 65 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1230

Thread: POST YOUR 3DMARK 2003 SCORES HERE!!!!

I really don't care about it RabbitRunner. I was able to do slightly over 12000 before SP2. I am not buying anything until I can't game or something blows up. Status schmatus.

That is why the sticking out tounge smiley was used, like this.

I hope you realize i was not trying to be obnoctious or rude.

I also realize people do it just for the sake of doing it to see what they can get.

Most of the highest scores here were acheived through some sort of overclocking and raising the bus speeds a great deal..

For me.. if and when I get the 6800GT VC someday, I am going to be estatic to get scores of over 10000. It must be sweet to be able to run evrygame at the hhigest resolution and highest VC settings and still get 60FPS or higher.

Little by little the prices are dropping some..but anythng over 200.00 is still alot of money to me..
    I would like to get the VC first before anything else..,but my latest craze and purchase is going to be a case mod. ( new PSU with UV lighting and entire innards- cables all UV.

I don't get taxes back anymore like alot of people now,and its too bad as i would use that for the new VC I suppose.

Right now, this computer I have is the most expensive thing I own. Don't own a car right now.

Phenom 2 X4 B35 :ASRock N68C-S UCC: G Skill DDR1333 ( 4GB ): ATI Radeon HD6770 1GB : Logitech X504 5.1 SS speakers.:WD 500GB,&300GB Sata2 HD's ; Liteon Lightscribe 24X DVD/combo Drive : Antec 620C neo PSU: CTL 22"WS

No man, I didn't think you were being obnoxious at all. That is what sucks about the net, all you see are typed words.

I may get a 64 bit Athlon later but I am waiting. I am never top of the line. I am going to wait until everybody wants dual core and then buy a straight 64 when the prices drop. I am cheap.

if ram timings effect it alot, then i could possibly get a higher score, i dunno...

Becuase my ram is rated PC4400, but its running Pc3200, at CAS 2.5: 4-4-8

which is horrible for it right?

i was wondering if i could force the timings down to 2-5-5..or would that stress out the memory too much?

Shadezero.... i would recommend you do some searching around on what the ram is able to do...as i would think it could be overclocked easily and even the timings tweaked...sounds good.

BadDriver.. I am very frugile also..by inherent personality.but i like to look at it the same way. Always I talk about and tell people here to have some patience and wait a bit before going out and blowing all yuor money on something either unproven or overpriced at the get go.
    VC's are are a good example of this as they are finally coming down and CPU's by tradition always come down in price.
    The ram is another animal as good ram remains costly and holds its own..but considering its importance..in how your system runs and operates...that is justified.

What makes pricing fluctuate?? Technology The way the industry just flies by with so many updated offerings..who can possibly keep up? That is why it is very important to look ahead and get HW that will be good to go in the near and distant future.

I have had my new sytem build for about a year and a half now and it still is top notch and will be for at least another year maybe..longer depending.
    For those have the money to to build a second machine or two.. I am sure this solves alot of problems in this area.

Funny.. I get about 8700+ with a P4 2.8GHz CPU ,FX5900 VC, and real good low latency ram timed at low settings. It must be something else. Of course not being able to actually play with one ( this generation VC ) or see it first hand ,just leaves one with a feeling of either some jealousy or want.
    Last edited by Rabbitrunner51; 04-25-2005 at 10:36 PM.
    Phenom 2 X4 B35 :ASRock N68C-S UCC: G Skill DDR1333 ( 4GB ): ATI Radeon HD6770 1GB : Logitech X504 5.1 SS speakers.:WD 500GB,&300GB Sata2 HD's ; Liteon Lightscribe 24X DVD/combo Drive : Antec 620C neo PSU: CTL 22"WS

I did what I was after. I got my 12's. Ill stop now but while I have the machine set up I am going to do 05. God I hate that bench.

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k3=3926410

Very Very nice. I am in AWE..

Originally posted by Rabbitrunner51
    Very Very nice. I am in AWE..

BadDriver... Love your icon.. fits don't it?

Yeah, I like it. It is a one of a kind.

I actually came up with the name looking for a driver for my old scanner. It had a BadDriver for XP. Now it is just a handle and I found a cool avatar for it.

My wife thinks I am a bad driver . I like it, and not too many guys would ever use it as a name or avatar. The ego thing.

Not to worry, my ego died at about age 40.

Originally posted by BadDriver
    my ego died at about age 40.
    Did it fly well

Originally posted by porsch1909
    Did it fly well
    Hmmm, lets rephrase that. Lets say my ego is semi retired. Things that would have made me drop down on somebody 20 years ago are more likely shrugged off now days. I have never cared if somebody liked me or not, but voicing your dislike to me would have meant you were going to fight me at age 20.

These days I would shrug my shoulders and figure it is not my problem. I don't fight anymore unless there is no other way out of it. I have found another way out of it for the last 14 years.

Other things that would have bothered me when I was younger don't bother me anymore. An insult to my driving abilities while riding with me would have made you an instant pedestrian, even on the interstate you would be walking. Now I would at least take an exit before putting an offending passenger out. More likely I would ignore you or drive even worse these days.

Kind of a shut up or die thing.

Porsh1909, I take it you are young. Enjoy it, it doesn't last long. I was 20 years old yesterday. Today I am 45. WTH did time go? You will see as you get some years that things kind of settle down and you mellow out. It happens, it is a part of maturity.

I would still drop on somebody if there was no other way, I just look for the other way first these days.

I am hoping you understand what I am saying. I am middle aged, but no where close to dead.

I was kind of reffering to the 'ego' sounding kinda like 'eagle' really bad joke i know....

Just the way you talked of it like it lived....hee hee

I get it.

Fly like an ego, to the sea.

Yeah, pretty bad.

hee hee....funny when u think about it real real hard...