Thread: I'm willing to trade my PC parts for a laptop...

Banned

I'm willing to trade my PC parts for a laptop...

I am willing to trade some (or all) of the parts posted in my thread "PC parts for sale (updated)" for a decent laptop with at least 10 GB of hard drive space and a CD-RW/DVD-ROM combo drive. If anyone is willing to trade, please e-mail me at benellie@bunt.com. Thank you!

Banned
    ^BUMP^

Will someone take these parts out of my hands?

Ultimate Member
    I don't think anyone wants that worn-out ****, Tojo.

Banned
    Be quite, cV. You know what? Just be quiet...

Ultimate Member
    ...a CD-RW/DVD-ROM combo drive...
    That's the only brand new thing you're selling. I thought you wanted to have four optical drives... hmmmmm now you're selling them b/c you see that you don't really need them and f***ed up earlier with 20gig HDD purchases. I told you before hand to get at least 80gig! And now you're scraping for cash.

Be quite, cV. You know what? Just be quiet...
    You want me to be quite quiet. Hell no!

Banned
    I told you causticVapor to zip it. I want a laptop that has a CD-RW/DVD-ROM combo drive or just a DVD-ROM drive. No way I'm giving up anything in my rig (well, except the 20GB and 40GB...).

we still have a deal on the 20 gig right?

Banned
    Yes... We still have a deal on the 20GB hard drive... I shall have it shipped out when I receive the money from you (but, please, I'm still not ready to send it because my 100 GB hard drives are not in yet).

I was going to send it last week after I finished installing a 9GB hard drive I found in one of my old computers (this way, I can still use my computer w/o the 20GB hard drive), but for some reason, it "crapped out" on me after it finished installing Windows XP. Now, I'm still stuck w/ the 20 GB hard drive until the 100 GB hard drives come in, which I'm still waiting and probably going to wait for another week or two. (I hope you can wait a week or two longer... I'm soooooo sorry for the inconvenience. )

yes, I can wait...just let me know

Okay, I will say this again.

PLAY NICE

Ultimate Member
    Originally posted by Gen_Hideki_Tojo
    I told you causticVapor to zip it. I want a laptop that has a CD-RW/DVD-ROM combo drive or just a DVD-ROM drive. No way I'm giving up anything in my rig (well, except the 20GB and 40GB...).

Tojo, You mean you're going to compromise your brother's system for your own benefit?

Imperion1, I can't help but stop ppl from making bad decisions, and Tojo's giving away necessary stuff.

Banned
    No way I'm not compromising my brother's system and mine's too! The only things I'm willing to compromise is the old parts I got (the Compaq is one of them).

interested in buying the 9gb hdd from ya if you are willing to sell...plz PM me

Ultimate Member
    a CD-RW/DVD-ROM combo drive
    Come on dude. I'm not stupid. That is NEW, and it's IN YOUR COMP.