Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: ATi Radeon 9700 Pro + FSB @ 166 MHz = ????

You think people will stop making fun of you because you have a high post count.... now that is funny!

-: phenious :-

Ultimate Member
    No quote status here

Ultimate Member
    In Sysopt, status is not measured by your post count. It's through your willingness to diagnose and help others with their problems, as well as your overall conduct and technical expertise. So far, you've shown neither. Get into some other threads and actually put your CSS "knowledge" to use!

Hint, hint, wink wink, a very easy way to increase post count without bottling up this thread!

If that's all you're out for

yo this post is gettin retarted... let CV do all the desicion makin when it comes to comps.... ure computer illiterate stop wit these annoyin f-ing posts... u wanna talk to him email him or use aim... here http://www.hardocp.com/article.html?art=NDA0LDI= read something for a change it might help... CV is right u need 2 dimms ( that means 2 ram sticks for nforce2, well atleast to make a diffrence) ....and btw my nuatilus is gonna blow ure yamoto out of the water....

didnt read the 2nd page... dont mata tojo u still suk... CV i lyke the idea bartering service for comp hardware.... to bad ure not dealing wit some one who knows something bout comps though....

Ultimate Member
    Big Sir I've already overclocked that suka... I'm waiting in on the LN2 although it may be a while... and no I'm getting NOTHING for all the work I did... he told me he was getting me the 512MB corsair module in turn for about 70hrs of work and tutoring, but now he said "I can't"

I'm really pi$$ed.... not a good thing to be on xmas day...

Originally posted by Gen_Hideki_Tojo
    I heard that with nForce 2 mobos, you can lock the AGP frequency so that the FSB won't affect the graphics card. Is this true? I mean, will overclocking the FSB affect my Radeon 9700 Pro, dude?
    actually nForce 1 would let you do that too but ur right NF2 will allow you to lock pci and agp busses
    System now:
    1.8ghz northwood. (will pin mod to OC later)
    568MB DDR1 at 200mhz
    Sapphire Radeon 9500 np
    16GB 15k scsi if i can get it to work
    160GB wdc RAID 1

Banned
    ^BUMP^