Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: WCPUID

Banned

WCPUID

Here is some information about my Athlon XP 2400+ CPU (overclocked to 2.18 GHz, which is a little bit faster than an Athlon XP 2600+).

General Hideki Tojo,
    His Majesty's Imperial Japanese Army
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ultimate Member
    hu-la-la... THG got theirs up to 2.66 with the innovatek system... now we will as well sir, right?

When would be a good time?

Have you ordered the frickin watter wetter yet? Or still in that.... credit situation....

Dude another tread about your computer?! Just tell me where you live and a few of my sysopt hommies will come down there while you are sleeping and you want be left with nothing but a few broken cd's and then we will be running a 2400xp over clocked!!
    Experience OUTLaW

Ultimate Member
    ... yes, tojo always claims he's getting ROBBED!! WELL, shall we?

BEWARE TOJO!

*puts a mask on* Let go get it!! Ill take the radeon 9700 you can have the CPU
    Experience OUTLaW

Virtual small ***** syndrome with this boy here, I'm telling ya. Every chance he gets he talks about his computer's "supremacy." I'm sure their are quite a few of us here who could trump that easily but just don't care to. I know I'm one of them, but then again, I have a workstation at home practically, so he's outgunned from the start. I see no reason. If a game runs at x fps per second at the resolution and settings I want, then I don't need to upgrade, when it dips below, then I need to upgrade. Give me Fraps and the game I want to play, if i get subpar framerates, it's time to upgrade.

I'm sure either BadbadNiel or I with workstations can tweak the benchmark for a "no bull**** benchmark" like you had and run it into the ground, but what's the point? Oh wait, there is none.

I can see people running it on a system to get an idea of where they stand and if things are running properly, but using it as bragging rights, that's just infantile. Sure if someone with a p4 2.8 with a radeon 9700 pro gets 10,000 in his benchmarks, something is wrong, then come here and solve the problem (as generally btw everybody here, we've seen it all, even RAM fry, I still remember that post) but to post new benchmarks or a virtual diary of your computer on here is tiresome to say the least.

Posting a benchmark once, okay, posting a new thread about your computers every upgrade is another. What's next? "I switched from white rounded cables to blue!" Please.

So you got up to 2.18, as CV mentioned, someone got theirs up to 2.66. No matter how fast your computer is, someone out there will beat you. Live with it.

Banned
    Oh yeah? Do you think the Japs were satisfied with the empire they already had during WWII? No, they weren't. They already had what they desired the most, Manchuria, but they wanted to extend their reach. They wanted all of the Pacific. They even the western coast of the U.S.

I'm almost like the Japs. I upgraded from a GeForce 4 Ti 4200 to an ATi Radeon 9700 Pro because I wasn't satisfied with the fact that it was "outdated" when you combine it with an Athlon XP 2400+. Now, I'm not too impressed with the R300 (Radeon 9700) because of the poor quality of the graphics card. Now, it's time to take out my wallet, pull out the cash, and buy a GeForce FX 5800 Ultra (NV30).

It's not that I can never be satisfied. It's just that I want to extend my reach, see how far I can go before I get beaten. When I do get beaten, fight back and beat them. Money is not an issue because I have lots of it.

===========================
    General Hideki Tojo,
    Prime Minister, Japan
    His Majesty's Imperial Japanese Army
    ===========================

PS: I guess every thread I post is a battle with words, not bullets.

Gen_Hideki_Tojo -

Do you not get it?

This is the 3rd time I've told you to not use bmps in your posts. By doing that again, you demonstrate the full extent of your daftness and utter disregard for others.

Who cares if you have an xp2400 if you can't even understand basic computer concepts like image formatting.

It's like having a ferrari without having a drivers license, and just using it as a bragging tool.

Learn how to use your computer before bragging about it.
    This is where my signature would go if I wasn't so lazy.

Ultimate Member
    Its liek the ol schoolyard thing:

"im gonna knack you"

"well im gonna get my dad to knack you"

"mty dads bigger than your dqad and i'll get hm to knack your dad first"

"yeah well my dad has a baseball bat and wi;ll break your dads legs"

"well my dad has a shotgun and will shoot your dad"

blah blah blah - until we reach the point the dads are arming for a nuclear war

Its infantile.. very

Yes we all know about your 2400+ and radeon 9700... but in a fw month im gonna be packin at least a 2600+ so "nyergh nyergh nah nerh nerh"

We know youve got a decent system (ive seen better though), just stop cramming it down our throats

--Jakk

Ultimate Member
    and stop using sodding bitmaps!!

--Jakk

I'm just waiting for a mod to close a few more of Gen_Hideki_Tojo's threads.

I'm with Giblet on this. Every post of his is related to his computer. There are at least 4 threads on the first page alone (and I didn't scroll down yet) started by him about his stupid computer.

He probably hasn't put in in .jpg format has he only knows how to edit images, not change their formats (I'm so amused that he's into competition and pushing the limits, yet he won't register the account with madonion). I could get whatever benchmark score you want me to get if with a plain Pentium if I don't make it official and nobody could prove it wrong other than by doubting me (Adobe Photoshop, here I come! ). You would think he'd find it easier to make it official and post his computers innards in the comments section of his score. All he'd have to do for each thread is just type a URL and be done with it.

BadbadNiel (whose mentioned he does CAD or graphics work) and I (I know I have at home one) have computers available to sink his "battleship." The thing is, I'm not lowering myself to that level, nor des it appear he is. Anybody who spent what I spent on my workstation at home could get a ****ing killer 3Dmark score (20k+ from the looks of comparable systems). I needed it to get extra work done at home so I wouldn't be spending the night at the office when I get f'ed over and have to do something at the last minute because someone else dropped the ball on an account. Do it enough times and finally you get sick of it. CAD work doesn't just grow on trees (though it takes just about as long on a "slow" system - read, Doom 3's recommended specs). Since I spent so much, I see no need in bragging, most people probably spent a quarter of what I spent and have great systems (I'd be one of those if I didn't have work to consider), I just needed more for work and had to pay dearly for it. Now if I spent only 1500 total and was pushing the same amount of power, then I'd have something to brag about (as I'd be the Mcguyver of computing practically), as of now, it's just that I had a bigger piggy bank. That doesn't deserve any applause, anybody decent knowledge of computers could do the very thing I did with the same amount of cash, probably more, as I haven't completely pushed my system yet. So why brag? If it wasn't for work, I'd be happy with my other system as it still runs games just fine. Bragging is just infantile to say the least.

I agree with everything someone stupid said except for the part about cad stations getting 20k 3dmarks. While I don't doubt their power, they are designed and optimized for CAD programs, not games, and will not be as fast in them as consumer video cards designed expressly and solely for gaming.

Ultimate Member
    Bragging is just infantile to say the least.

Again, it's something tojo simply does not seem to stop. He continuously displays an image of low maturity and mental age in these forums. Having to be told over and over again to do things the right way and NOT listening to directions even when people yell at him demonstrates a complete lack of the grasp necessary in the real world.

Tojo is a
    1) social isolate
    2) man with a
    small *****
    3) childish bragger.

That's all there is too it. Perhaps he wouldn't be getting that much "fanfare" if he didn't post every single result in a separate thread like I told him not to.

Tojo is just a little rich kid that is spoiled and needs his ***** kicked.

*puts a mask on* Let go get it!! Ill take the radeon 9700 you can have the CPU
    Let's go ahead and do it

Which gives me an idea:

Gen_Hideki_Tojo - Do you play Quake 3 or Counter Strike?

he he