Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Is this true?

Stoppit, stoppit...........my sides are hurtin.......stoppit.......
    Life is a bowl of cherries

ROTFLMAO
    Still Got Ammo!

Toaster

I tole my dad last night about you people on here talkin about overclockin your computers. He tole me about this one time when he overclocked this fancy toaster he got my grandma for Christmas. He said that toaster had a computer chip in it and it could be set to suck in the bread and pop it out anytime you wanted it. My grandma loved that toaster and used to set it to make 8 slices of toast every morning at 5:30. Anyway, my dad did that overclock thing to it and really screwed it up. After that it could shoot toast about 6 feet in the air. One toast shot behind the refrigerator and my grandma nearly tipped it over tryin to get it out. After about 3 days she finally called the fire department cuz she was scared it would cause roaches. She really hated my dad for screwin up that toaster and threatened to kill him if he didn't fix it back. My dad ended up buyin her a new toaster.

I don't know if I would like to live your house rrugg, your dad sounds a little radical.

little rascals

My dad loves that show and can't get enough. He used to make me watch the Little Rascals every Sunday morning while my grandma got me ready for church. Sometimes we watched the Three Stooges too and one time he tried to poke at my grandma's eyes like on the show. She got so mad she kicked him in the ribs as hard as she could and he stopped breathing til the show was over. My grandma had to call an ambulance and everything. When the ambulance came and made him breathe, he throwed up all over the place. Grandma couldn't take it after that and had to go next door and stay for the rest of the week.

rrug, lmao
    Nothing in life is as certain as death, but death is not a wall but a doorway to a new adventure

paste

I totally forgot to ask my dad about that thermal paste or whatever, so I asked him last night. He said he clocks up all his computers and don't use paste. He told me when you clock it up, that macro piece gets really hot. He showed me one and made it smoke. He said when he clocks it up, he never puts the cover back on it so he can see when it starts smokin. Then if it starts smokin, he touches that smokin piece with an ice cube til it stops. He says ice is much colder than that paste. Anyway, that's what my dad does and he says to make sure and have lots of ice and wear gloves so you don't get burned. He also says don't leave the ice cube on top of the smokin thing but just touch it with it til it stops smokin.

Ultimate Member
    Your dad has some odd overclocking methods put it that way

--Jakk

lmao. boys a genius....

my dad

My dad used to deliver big jugs of water to people at work and then he went to a computer school. Since he got out of school, he tries to clock up everything. He says computers are already too slow. This one time he clocked up my grandma's new Chrysler cuz he said it had a computer in the truck. He did it when my grandma was in Florida and he regretted it. After he clocked it, the convertible roof would unleash so hard it nearly broke my uncle's neck. When the computer burned up, the car wouldn't move any more, and we had to leave it on the side of the road. My dad tole my grandma that the neighbor stole it and she was furious. She grabbed that neighbor by the throat and the cops had to come to get her off. When my dad tole my grandma that it was his fault, she threatened to kill him in his sleep. He clocked up his alarm clock and set it to go off every five minutes.

lmao

Your dad is a laugh a minute, rrugg.

My god man

Im not sure whos worse, your overclocking crazy dad.

Or you very violent grandma.

I clocked up a Chrysler once too, I pressed the seat forward button and it actually ejected me through the roof about 200 ft. Thankfully my son grabbed the wheel and guided the car back under me such that I landed on the hood. I jumped back in the car and then saw a man frantically waving at us to stop. Turned out he had videotaped the whole event which we agreed to sell Ripley's for about $5000. But turned out the dude decided to overclock his video camera and it pretty soon our $5000 tape went up in smoke That **** overclocking! Double-edged sword eh?

Wierd that you can O/c that stuff
    Still Got Ammo!

Ultimate Member
    *sniff sniff* i smell sarcasm *sniff sniff*

--Jakk