What can Im say about these drivers, how useless are they, well not completely but since Nvidia still have not managed to address the problem with Windows XP refresh rates makes them pretty useless. How stupid is this problem. Windows still has not managed to address the problem.

I have learnt 2 things this year as a computer "average user"
(by the way I was the average user, but this is not possible with the pc, you have to become an expert to fix all of the pathetic programmers errors out there)

1. All microsoft operating systems are useless. They are too unstable to be trusted. For example I expect to have to reinstall windows XP at least once every 2 weeks. Why? Because it keeps corrupting on me. I have come on these forums week after week. Whats my reply, I ger asked to change a million and once things in my PC. What a load of ****. I don't know anyones PC that isn't running like a pile of ****e because windows has not been installed as regularly.

2. PC hardware is a con. AMD for starters sell chips made for cooking not processing. I have finally got mine running stable "NOT OVERCLOCKED" ok I repeat "NOT OVERCLOCKED". I had to repeat it because a number of people on these forums read the "not overclocked" bit and somehow conclude I am overclocking, but I am not. I had to wack on a massive Zalman heat sink. It's based on the copper flower design. I mean if a company can't make a least a decent processor that is cool enough to run they might as well shuv em.
Not only that but I tried to get help from my motherboard company about some of the strange problems I have had recently. A MASSIVE COMPANY CALLED MSI. Anyone heard of them? You might of as they happen to be one of the biggest mobo makers. However I can't even get one of their technical support team to answer any emails. Even after calling the company I am told not to call them but to send emails. So what if I can't get my PC on? how can I send an email?
The new Geforce 4 by Nvidia. Did they warn of the heat? No but combined with an AMD athlon tbird or such they instantly start turning the inside of your PC into hell, so hot you wish you hadn't bothered upgrading.

Which brings me to yet another point, upgrading. Change one item in your PC and what happens? NOTHING WORKS (or at least it should work better) Whats the point of upgrading when it becomes as stupid as this)

Should I buy a Mac G4. The answer is yes. I will be thinking of getting rid of this pile o' ****e and never look back to PC's.

It will never change and I won't have to come onto these forums eveyday asking yet another tech problem.

Answer me this, why do you guys seriously bother? It's like your searching for ghosts that are not there, there will be no end to an ever amount of problems.