Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: You Know I feel like leaving sysopt

Re: Montreal

Originally posted by strat1
    MY argument with 911 is, there is no justification- Period! We did not deserve it, no one deserves it! They killed 3000 Civilians, not Soldiers in a time of war.
    Fair enough, I agree, and keeping in tune with the wishes of the knowledgable (yet incredibly remote) ukulele and the erudite yet jocular Ammok, here it shall lie.

Peace.

T

Originally posted by Ammok
    here's a heart warming story to cool ya'll down
    LOL

oh that's the best

Geesh wish I was, had to look up "erudite" before I flamed ya.
    Life is a bowl of cherries

Ultimate Member
    LMAO @ Ammok's story...

...and in response there is no justification correct... but the only reason this has all happened is that someone has finally ahd the audacity to have a crack at the all mighty super power that is the US of A... to take britain for examle.. weve had IRA bombings etc for god knows how many years... hundreds of peopel have been caught up in it -- but it always seems to be forgotten in a few weeks.. seemingly because good ol America has had something done to it... its "out of order" and oh so evil... i feel its fair to say if the events had occured in York City rather than New York City, Americans in general would probably care about as much as i do about the events having occured in the US, a little but no more than that ....

--Jakk

...now pwease -- end of discussion... i really didnt wanna air my opinons as your all good guys and i dont wanna tread on feet -- but youve pushed me... of course these are my opinions not truth.. so the choice to ignore them is yours

PEACE!!

Ultimate Member
    Im 'onna hafta stop posting in the community forum -- what i have to say keeps upseting people

....just so no one has a go at me though -- all the above is my INFORMED opinion... if yours differs - then as long as you have some reasoning behind it -- thats fine with me and i hope you wil all see mine that way too

...anyway i g2g out for a while...

toodles...

--Jakk

Erudite yes, insensitive perhaps, pertinant not much. Greed can be overcome with charity. In this respect the USA certainly has a lot to learn. In order to put things in their true perspective, the actions against the terrorist that the US took was more a police action then a declaration of war. This was really the function and purpose of the UN but in retrospect that organization is a farce and impotent. Above all else the purpose of any government is to repel invasion and no country would allow such terror if it had the power to defend itself. Certainly we cannot defend the world against invasion and acts of terrorism, but we will **** sure give it our Yankee Doodle best to protect our homeland and we do a pretty good job of helping our allies when we can too. The fact is Americans pay the tab to protect half the world. Canada is a perfect example. Without the cloak of protection of the USA they would be sitting ducks just like dozens of other countries currently under the protection of the taxpayers in America. You don't have to thank us, just don't be to quick to criticize.

Originally posted by Bigjakkstaffa
    Im 'onna hafta stop posting in the community forum -- what i have to say keeps upseting people

....just so no one has a go at me though -- all the above is my INFORMED opinion... if yours differs - then as long as you have some reasoning behind it -- thats fine with me and i hope you wil all see mine that way too

...anyway i g2g out for a while...

toodles...

--Jakk
    ja, i know what you mean man. .

Geesh wish I was, had to look up "erudite" before I flamed ya.
    ?!?! me not get pun

If I was erudite I wouldn't have to look it up. But nice thought anyway. God Bless America.

If I was erudite I wouldn't have to look it up. But nice thought anyway. God Bless America.
    ...and all that

Ultimate member

Hey Bigjakkstaffa –

Sad to see you are an Ultimate member on this board because that is the 1st thing that I looked at after reading your post.
    The fact that you could care less about the Murder of 3000 people says More than I could ever say about you as a Person and your upbringing!

Not sure how you sleep and I don’t care. I cannot believe there are people like you, but then again I cannot believe that there are people like the Terrorists of 911.

I cannot express the anger I feel towards you and I do not believe there are more like you in Britain.

audacity to have a crack at the all mighty super power that is the US of A... to take britain for examle.. weve had IRA bombings
    How JEALOUS CAN ONE PERSON BE? Grow up!
    Last edited by Strat 1; 09-13-2002 at 07:21 PM.

Please keep this thread clean and avoid personal attacks. If you fail to do this I'll be forced to LOCK it down.
    And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers

Don't you just love it when he gets all masterful.?

It is Stefans thread though and I am sure if we want to keep him ranting at each other won't help. I still feel angry about things, but now I do something about it, making sure people I work with know what side their on. Right or wrong our governments will speak for us in the next week, but it is good to know your freinds.

So, lets make Stefan know who his freinds are and not hijack his post. Unless its for more pictures of Halle Berry.

Complete & Utter Member j.m@talk's Avatar
    Don't you just love it when he gets all masterful.?

................... Unless its for more pictures of Halle Berry..................
    Can you ask her to move her arms a bit?