Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: You Know I feel like leaving sysopt

Antix
    is banned!!

he was kinda nice !!
    Last edited by grimfandango; 09-06-2002 at 11:25 AM.

You might want to read his last post and rethink your position.

Originally posted by BipolarBill
    I wish that I could see what you see in these people, paramufay. I see text and intellect - sometimes even attitude. I don't agree about Imperion1. He got to where he is because he is astute. None of us are geniuses or we wouldn't be wasting out time giving out free help and trying to control dissent (you know dissent - you swim in it).

Mr. Jones does more work by accident than you do on purpose. I don't think any of us care if we don't measure up to your bizarre standards. I really think that SysOpt can do without your sort stirring the pot. Leave you may - you won't be missed. Banned you may be - the end result is the same - "What was that guy's name?"
    Bill, I LOVE YOU MAN!

Venom never sounded so poetic. Someday I will grow up and be able to run smack like this. Someone has their Yoda groove going.

Originally posted by TARP2
    You might want to read his last post and rethink your position.
    Per normal, I don't get it. What did he do?

Banned

Well, I hope Bin Laden bombs your a** once more, because up here in good land, we are getting sick of your ignorant ***'s thinking you are better then anyone else.
    Goodbye to you and your "yankies' welcome only!" forum. Yanks, good ridance to you.

hey yo..Doc...why leave man...we all need ya...forget/ignore all those dumbo's that PM u....its fun at Sysopt with the BP's, steve's , 1500's, otheos...etc.

take a break..have a beer...chill out.

regards.

That's it, NO MORE MAPLE SYRUP FROM YOU! And that **** talking bear can shove his beer where the sun don't shine!

Nah, I love Canada. Where else can you get codine Tylenol over the counter? The Border stores on the way to Vancouver BC have booze for %60 of the price in Oregon/Washington. The Peace Arch Golf Club ( litterally just over the border ) is like $70 Canadian for 18 holes. Beautiful tree lined track for a fair price.

As far as dude's enveous comment's go, I quote from the great Stuart Scott:

"Don't hate the playa, hate the game"

Originally posted by TARP2

I didn't realise I was yankee, but you learn summat new every day.LOL

It makes me laugh, we get an average of seventy years on this earth, (the lucky ones?) and some beggers spen their whole time trying to make life more difficult for the rest of us.LOL.

Got to be a joke in there somewhere, i'm just not sure whos playing it!
    Life is a bowl of cherries

Originally posted by Ammok

and some beggers spen their whole time trying to make life more difficult for the rest of us.LOL.

people say this!

how/why do you blame poor beggers who live on the streets and who dont have a roof over their heads!?????

What did they do to make your like more difficult!???

Originally posted by grimfandango

people say this!

how/why do you blame poor beggers who live on the streets and who dont have a roof over their heads!?????

What did they do to make your like more difficult!???

Grimmy,

Me thinks it is a figure of speech, not a social commentary on homelessness.
    In PDX, we have(had) this thing called camp dignity. Essentually a large group of homeless people who find an abandoned city block and set up camp until the city kicks them out of the spot. At one time, they were located by my Wife's place of work. Her company sent a rep over to offer up any assistance, basically in exchange for not vandalizing there property/employee vehicles. The camp leaders proceeded to let them know what they DIDN'T want. No blankets, no coats, no peanutbutter ("we are sick of peanut butter sandwiches") etc. The old adage beggers can't be choosers comes to mind. The city may have shut the camp down permenantly now because I haven't seen it in the news lately, but I am not sure.

Oh yeah, and the figity man wearing one combat boot an one running shoe who talks to himself next to me on the bus, filling the air that I breathe with a stench that can only be described by Stephen King IS absolutely making my life more difficult. I think I'll go donate some soap and razors to the local shelter. What do homeless women use for "sanitary napkins"? ew...Shouldn't have gone there.
    Last edited by Dave Myers; 09-06-2002 at 03:08 PM.

ROTFLMHO. I love this place.
    Life is a bowl of cherries

Ultimate Member
    Well i appear to have missed quite a but today dont i

...all i can say to Doc is that it would be a shame to see you go, but if you do its your choice and respect for whatever you choose... you and many of the other "contributing" (ie the doozen or so that post regularly) members have helped expand my knowledge from my days as a newbie (around a year back ), and i owe a lot to you guys...

...So thanks for the help etc

(PS i know optimus prime has left for similar - and other - reasons also - it would be a shame to see another regular poster go...)

--Jakk

I agree completely BigJ.
    In the small time here its been everyone, especially the regular (and some would say excessive ) posters that have defineatly raised my knowledge of computers. I know Doc has defineatly helped me more than once with some stupid M$ issue. And there are so many people from so many places with all unique looks on life that the debates/converations that usually arise in this forum are some of the best I have ever heard. Its pretty sad that a handful of individuals can ruin a complete thread with some lousy remark that aims to insult the intelligence or integrity of another poster. I have already had my fair share of digs thrown at me, but I think they were done with tact and a little humor so its no worries.
    But again. Doc don't leave!
    Peace out money grips!

Hmmm...can't (or won't?) say I agree or disagree with individual opinions. It's what I love about the internet, this forum, and other forums. You get to know people for who they are. I get to converse with people from all over with different views (thank God we're NOT all alike...such a dull world it would be). The color of their skin, physical appearance, or where they are from is unknown...and IMHO a good thing. (Though by writing style and language I can guess if they are from a foreign country such as the UK or even Texas. )

This will date me a tad...as being a child of the sixties and seventies....but in it's crazyness there was actually a lot of truth in that era if people had taken time to look deeper than the surface.
    desiderata
    In other words, chart your course and don't let the wind of others blow you around.

Might as well stick around...cause "I garontee" that whever we are in life there's a difference of opinions and useless people. But, as Dad always said, "Nobody is useless; they can still serve as a bad example."
    I plan on living forever. So far, so good.