Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: You Know I feel like leaving sysopt

man I know where u r coming from. My very first post was flamed/critisized and bad mouthed by both the "in the click" members and a moderator. they even deleted some of my posts. I felt like I wasn't wanted here. still dont feel wanted. Dont let these sexual intellectals get you down. We are here to help those whom ask for help. please dont leave
    its hard to soar with eagles when you are surrounded by turkeys

This reply is harder to write than the original post.

What to say. I could say that I want to stay but things are too difficult or I could stay what the hell I will use the ignore list...but how can you ignore people?

In a lot of ways I want to stay - I mean you don't spend 10 months of your life helping people to just say bye.

Maybe the answer is to forget (sod forgive), but I don't think I
    want to...I guess it is time to move to pastures new and skies blue. I don't think I will cut my ties completely here but post as often, no.

When I left school some 4yrs ago my favourite quote was from a Metallica Song (you know I got laughed at for this ) but it's sentiment was lost on the young generation

The higher you walk, the further you fall, the longer the walk, the further you crawl

Stefan
    Stefan

We Will Leave The Light On For You
    Improvise - Adapt - Overcome
    SafeSearch is off

hey you gotta do what you gotta do.

( did you see my first post it happened while you were posting last so I was just making sure you saw it)

Later mate
    Nothing in life is as certain as death, but death is not a wall but a doorway to a new adventure

Originally posted by Steve R Jones
    I've sent Doc a PM asking about the PM's he's been getting.

I haven't gotten to ban anyone in a while. Today could be a good day for it.
    Hahaha you made my day, thanks!!
    Tiger, tiger, burning bright,
    In the forest of the night,
    What immortal hand or eye
    Could frame thy fearful symmetry?

I don't know where the comments on race are coming from, or the problems with the North Americans on this site. I would not like to see a dissenting voice leave at any time. You have helped me more than once. But I understand if you are uncomfortable, and, so be it.

Good luck to you, Doc, But beware, it is not better anywhere else, only different.

Tarp

Take some time off. That's always a good thing when you start to feel that way. Then come back refreshed.

I had always been reluctant to join any forum, but this has been a good one. There will always be people looking to attack people for no good reason. Just try to deal with these people as best you can and move on.

Good luck to you on whatever you decide.

"Fork 'em", ND always says
    Don't leave, I'm always reading you as DocEviL, so you if leave there would be one "evil" less, pretty much only me and gibsinep
    I'm an Israeli, and being an Israeli is sometimes more difficult then being an Englishman, if you know what I mean
    Just ignore those people who you think don't deserve your attention (why do you care at all ?!) and everything will be fine again

And finally, SysOpt is a Famiglia, nobody leaves a Famiglia (heavily influenced by playing MAFIA for the past few days ).
    And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers

And who did you call "sexual intellectals", paramufay ?!
    And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers

were are losing an evil
    Nothing in life is as certain as death, but death is not a wall but a doorway to a new adventure

Hmmm. You mentioed somewhere that there is a racial barrier. I to some extent agree with you. But, once you live in Australia (and anyone from Aus back me up here), you understand that there are 90 percent of people who really want to get rid of the barrier between white man and Aboriginals, white man and Asians, white man and Greek, Italain, Maltese, and any other nationality you can think of. Seems that Whit man is the problem, eh? Well, most are not. It's just the other 5 percant that have to go and wreck all of our hard work for us.

I know that there are planety of jokes going around about Pommies (xcuse me), like "What is the difference between a plane full of Pommies and a plane full of Aussies? One the whinning stops once the plane stops. And the like. I'm afraid that you are going to have to get used to it. Mostly these things are not meant to be harmful, I know that plenty of jokes are only told to get a laugh.

I know that this is no the case here, according to you. But tell me this: of what point is it to leave, after becoming an ultimate member here? Plus, you have one of the coolest avatars here (from what I an gather, your little break dancer is an avatar). I know that you made me alugh by posting about a million jokes on that thread. You will be sorely missed.

well, that's my effort on being serious. How did I go? I meant all of it, though.
    ---=={VIRJO}==---

Complete & Utter Member j.m@talk's Avatar
    Cool "Virjo AKA Les Patterson"

Now he's a whinging pomme to boot!

Multi cultural forum this "is" & from time to time there will
    be a bit of a cuffufle...............

True these machines have an Off switch

But if we have to get The "Texan Fire Dept" to put the bridge
    out "So to speak" we all loose

Originally posted by ND
    And who did you call "sexual intellectals", paramufay ?!
    well I wasn't going to name names but being as you asked...

IMPERION " the idiot" ( dumb as a box of rocks )

"stevie wonder" JONES (blind as a bat )

and the loveable "fuel tank" FRANK5 (need I explain )
    its hard to soar with eagles when you are surrounded by turkeys

Complete & Utter Member j.m@talk's Avatar
    WTF ????????????????

you know doc!

not many people me like here! I too get some pm that call me names and ask to get the hell of this place!

the keep on sayin sometgin or the other..
    and