Thread: has anybody ever gotten support from shuttle.

has anybody ever gotten support from shuttle.

i emailed them 4 times-never a response.i'll never buy another shuttle.
    mdm

I found more/better support at OCWorkbench than Shuttle.

Gone
    Sounds like ATI. I've emailed them 10,000 times and not one responce. Its time for my weekly e-mail to them come to think of it. Even a "I dont know" would suffice cause atleast that would acknowledge the give a ratts ****. I'll never get a radeon at this point cause of how my Tv wonder card is. ****- and its all cause of the drivers and support. The hardware part of the card is fine. But what good is a Fierri without replacement parts (good to look at thats all!). Looks good, does nothing! VisionTek always answers my emails within 24hours! Always! Not shouting for Nvidia here just VisionTek cause they care about your satisfaction with their product wether it be ram, video card or flash mem cards. IMHO

Mod w/ an attitude Sterling_Aug's Avatar
    Shuttle who? LOL

Originally posted by $1500-P4 gamer
    Sounds like ATI. I've emailed them 10,000 times and not one responce. Its time for my weekly e-mail to them come to think of it. Even a "I dont know" would suffice cause atleast that would acknowledge the give a ratts ****. I'll never get a radeon at this point cause of how my Tv wonder card is. ****- and its all cause of the drivers and support. The hardware part of the card is fine. But what good is a Fierri without replacement parts (good to look at thats all!). Looks good, does nothing! VisionTek always answers my emails within 24hours! Always! Not shouting for Nvidia here just VisionTek cause they care about your satisfaction with their product wether it be ram, video card or flash mem cards. IMHO
    If you want help with ATI
    the best bet is to call them
    they are very cool on the phone

and like every other company Email sucks for tech support.

Re: has anybody ever gotten support from shuttle.

Originally posted by crapyking
    Shuttle is a good board, if you know how to use it.

what seems to be the problem with your board?

have you tried CALLing them over the phone?

Another thing about the board makers' is that they won't offer you support unless you are a DIY computer builder. If you bought a computer with a shuttle board in there, it's classified as OEM and they will refer you to the store that you bought it from for RMA's and support.

You can't judge a book by it's cover.

I'm starting to think that for the MOST part, the majority of motherboard companies don't have very good support. Perhaps not just Shuttle. Best you can do is just buy the product that appeals to you and if you need help then come to the forums. If you know for sure that the product is defective then return it from where it was bought.

I agree with AllGamer on his last post. What is the exact problem with your motherboard, crapyking? We're here to help you know.