Thread: PC gaming sound issues

PC gaming sound issues

When I play a game on my PC, I sometimes hear the PC speaker emit two beeps. Nothing else happens, but why would it beep ONLY when I'm playing a game? In case this matters, I overclock my video card, and my CPU temperatures stay in the upper 40s during full load, lower 40s when idle.

Also, in some games the sound just stops after a while. Of course, this only happens in burned, cracked, or downloaded titles. The "legitimate" games don't have such problems. Are burned games supposed to be so glitchy?
    Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 (4.04GHz) * Radeon 4850 (512 MB) in CrossfireX (673/2202) * Gigabyte EP45T-EXTREME* 4 GB Patriot 6-6-6-15 DDR3 (1349 MHz) * Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer * Win7 Home Premium 64-bit

Can we have your PC spec please!

RobUK

You are not allowed to ask anything about illegally obtained games. Doesn't anyone ever read the user agreement

It almost sounds like you are pressing to many keyboard buttons at once in the game which would cause 'beeps" However I don't think this is the case.

Are you using onboard sound or a separate sound card?

Some onboard sound is just junk and will do all sorts of things.

But as said before we need Specs.
    Nothing in life is as certain as death, but death is not a wall but a doorway to a new adventure

That's why you didn't see me so eager to answer in here

yep.
    Nothing in life is as certain as death, but death is not a wall but a doorway to a new adventure

**** goody goodies...

It takes less time to click "back" on your browser than it does to play enforcer. If you don't want to answer my question, then don't say anything and go elsewhere. It's as simple as that.

I figured it out--I was just pushing too many keys.
    Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 (4.04GHz) * Radeon 4850 (512 MB) in CrossfireX (673/2202) * Gigabyte EP45T-EXTREME* 4 GB Patriot 6-6-6-15 DDR3 (1349 MHz) * Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer * Win7 Home Premium 64-bit

Notice I did help you, and that is exactly what I said.

The Board has rules for a reason.

Crimmany I am giving you my free time to try and help you and all you can do is try and knock me back.