Thread: Necrocide "The dead must die"

Gone

Necrocide "The dead must die"

Anybody hear of it. Game looks cool. I here it was held off for now but coming out soon. My game "Tachyon -the fringe-" by novalogic has it on the back of the cd and it sounded cool. It also says scheduled for release 2001! Little late huh. Anyhow check it out here http://pc.ign.com/articles/356/356592p1.html
    Graphics look really good! Dont know what engine its using as they switched,

"The game was originally built around the Land Warrior engine but the team has moved on to another technology altogether. But even if they're not using the same engine anymore, the team at NovaLogic is still committed to using the existing art elements. Many of the visuals in the game owe their genesis to fantasy artist Brom and the team comprised of illustrator Oscar Chichoni and architect Isabel Molina. All three artists have contributed their own uniquely twisted designs to the game. Odds are you've seen Brom or Oscar's work on the cover of books or magazines. Isabel's a little different but if you've ever been to the town of Hoje Tastrup, Denmark, you've seen her work. "

looks ok.. What I cant wait for is Mafia.

Only a few more days till it is out.
    Nothing in life is as certain as death, but death is not a wall but a doorway to a new adventure