Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: What brand of car do you drive?

the 63

But I don't have one

Hows this for vintage a 1947 Willys jeep. Needs a lot of work, one of these days i'm going to rebuild it (i think).

This is my car

Price: $890,000
    0-60 mph: 3.3 sec
    Top Speed: 231 mph
    Maybe I'm only dreaming, but worth trying...

Fishsauce
    Live Long and Prosper!

ah ok i misread it

i thought you said you had a 63.. not a model of a 63 lol

'97 Toyota RAV4L
    jadinolf©1999

Originally posted by leprechaun_40
    A 1.9 liter non turbo diesel

Geez, you'd have to drive a stake in the ground and get a calendar to get the accel rates,, Just kiddin, it's great for mileage, just not what I'd be happy driving,, I grew up in the muscle car era, I like flame throwing fuel guzzlers,,for fun and speed But I do drive an economic car most the time,, the Nissan I mentioned earlier, decent on fuel as long as I keep my heavy foot out of it
    apparently on a tech site 0-60 in 14seconds - I don't have a clue how they managed it. The volvo we have (a completly different kettle of fish speed wise - so much bloody fun ) 0-60 is 12seconds.......the volvo hits 60 in second, 80/90mph in 3rd gear and I haven't got the guts to try 4th

Stake and calendar, no, just make sure your stopwatch has an hour hand

Stefan
    Stefan

I am a...

Fish.

Actually, I drive a 1995 Mitsubishi Galant S.

Better than the Lancers, much more sexy. 141 HP Stock isn't bad and this car is fun to drive.

Compared to a friend of mine who had a 91 Acura Integra that weighed only 250 lbs. less then the Galant, this thing has almost 30+ more horsepower. Very spunky, though I hate the fact that it has an Automatic. Blah. Automatic.

Next car I get is gonna be a 2004 Lotus Elise 340-R. $150,000+ price tag, 0-60 in about 3.4 seconds, with plenty of room to make modifications

Come on, I live in California about 10 minutes from beaches and the Beach Bunnies

You tell me why I want this car?
    "Save us Booze, show us the way!"

Corvette;'63 split window coupe w/factory knockoff wheels,side exhaust and air. very very rare.

I had a '75 convertible Corvette w/air. I wish I never sold it. Only 4300 built. It was a slow smogger,but got lots of looks.

That is the car I want to buy back.

lesse, 30 in 1, 50 in 2, 80 in 3, 120 in 4 and in 5 I don't know, runs outa numbers at 125

I have driven so many performance cars in my life (between being a hot rodder as a kid and most of my adult life as a master tech) that I can't stand a slow car. I'd love to own a lambo or ferrari, even a Jag E type, or a Maserati. I've drooled on genuine shelby cobras, vettes and such, the Viper in my opinion has yet to earn it's place,

I've driven a 64 vette capable of over 200mph and a 69 mach 1 with a shelby engine, what a thrill they were, also, drove a 70 gto judge,

Now all I need do is win the lottery so I can own some of this great iron

tarp

yep your right about that and its hard to actually find one still in decent condition :P

most people dont know how to maintain them its a shame to see how good cars get torn up so easily by people who don't know what they're doing

so far my daytona engine is serving me well.. i have about 30k miles on it and still runs without any problems

btw its a stick not auto and i didnt feel like paying another 1200 to get the transmission changed :P and sticks last longer than autos anyway :P

i had air conditioning installed in it a while back.. forgot to mention that

you know whats annoying? people who have crappy cars and $6000 sound systems in them...

a few of my friends and this guy who lives down the block have cars worth less than $1k but they have sound systems on them worth several thousands or rims on the car that costed more than the car itself

its funny how some people are

i also forgot to make note..

i have a die hard battery which won't operate unless you turn it on using the alarm

i never thought about buying those other anti-theft protections such as something that looks like an exhaust and its placed under the car and shoots out flames.. used to sell for $400 each not sure about now

i was wondering what happened if you accidently walked to it and it went off.. some people do open car doors and forget to shut the alarm

Corvette;'63 split window coupe w/factory knockoff wheels,side exhaust and air.
    This thing has got to be worth some major bucks! I don't see to many of them around.

As for me I drive either a 2002 Cavalier or a 1987 Tempo with 153K on it.

But my wife usually gets the nice shiny one.....................

Womans.... As usual

I got my wifey a nice shiny Z24 Cavalier 2002, and she keeps stealing my Prelude 2002, check my previous post for Pics

All Gamer they don't make 2002 Z24s The last year was 2001. GO to there site and you won't beable to find a 2003 either