Thread: MusicMatch Audio Player 7.2

MusicMatch Audio Player 7.2

Has anyone downloaded this audio player yet? Way better than Real Player and Windows Media. Check it.....

http://www.musicmatch.com/getit/?did=999993254

I used to have one of the 6.x versions - I found it to be something of a resource hog, and it seems to run slower than Windows Media Player and Winamp. Can't really say - haven't checked out 7.x yet.

Runs Great, has new skins, im not sure how its better. You can burn CDs from it. It does not like my Logitech wingman rumbkle pad driver so I turn it off

I had one of the 6x versions, and when I went to update it, everything when bad and corrupted the program, which I had to delete from my computer. I use Winamp though. But, I had to say that MusicMatch has very good Internet Radio.

I used to use Winamp but now I prefer MusicMatch & version 7 if deffinately better than previous versions. I like the Libary & being able to rip CDs and the graphic equalizer & volume levelling work well. I even thought about registering and getting the Plus version

Musicmatch is DEFINITELY a resource hog, has been for a few years now. I love the audio to mp3 function and I use it to play audio cds, but for mp3s I stick with Winamp

yeah its a resource hog but so is everything else, think of what it can do for you in the very near future. um licensed downloads from all labels are coming quick and this jukebox will do it all for ya. in less than a year you gonna need to rip guts out anyway and get more gigs for the same price. r u usin my old commodore still?