Thread: Need Warcraft 3 help

Need Warcraft 2 help

My cat peed on my WC3 instruction manual and I cant seem to figure out how to do the following maybe someone could clue me in:

1) I found quick save, is there a way to quick load in game (without going into the menu [a hot-key is what i want]) (note my sweet mathmatical use of parenthi)

2) Is there a way to reduce GUI size (man the gui takes up like a third of the screen)

3) Is there a way to hot-key units? Since almost every other aspect of this game seems to be a ripoff of AOE and AOE2 you would think there would be a way to hot-key units (like in AOE2 you could highlight a group and hit CTRL 1 [or any other number for that manner] to hot-key a group. Nice function

Thanks in advance guys,

el_brio
    Last edited by El_Brio; 06-28-2002 at 03:43 PM.

Umm....Warcraft III Isn't going to be sold ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD until July 3rd.....
    How do you have the game and instruction manual? If you really did buy it, where from? I wouldn't advise trying to sign on to battle.net until July 3rd....Blizzard might think you are using pirated software and ban your CD-key.

Anyways....
    I have the Beta and holding down Control and pressing a number will assign the currently selected units/buildings to that number. Example: You have the town hall selected and hold control and press 5. now every time you press 5 the town hall is selected. (note: do this to your barracks so you can make troops without scrolling back to town)

And as far as the GUI....I don't think so. That's also why raising the resolution doesn't affect the viewable area. It would give players with faster computers a huge advantage over those with slow computers (or bad video cards)

BTW.....Warcraft came out AGES before AOE....I would say AOE was ripping the ideas off of Blizzard.

lol, he's using pirated software you really shouldn't post on boards like this if u have illegal stuff... not saying that you have...

I cant wait for it man....

Whooops.... That shold read warcraft 2. Sorry Guys

LOL, ok m8 sure thing Warcraft 2 is WAAAYAAAYAYAYAY older than AOE 2 btw and i dont like the scrolling of wc2... too fast :|....