Thread: online gaming question please help

online gaming question please help

Hello everyone. I have this question regarding ping and accuracy of shots. I don't want to sound like a whiner, but I really want to know is why am I not hitting my opponents online ? In the game Medal of Honor Allied Assault, I usually join a server with a ping of 40-80(with my cable modem). On average its around 60. Now when i use the submachine gun i have my crosshair right on my opponent as I am usually in fairly close proximity. I fire right on him and yet i miss!! And guys with pings of 120 or so can peg me with the submachine gun halfway across the map! Why is this happening? I don't want to be the "best" player online, I only care to have fun and relieve some stress. Is the ping causing me to be off? I remember at LAN parties this doesnt seem to happen. Any help is greatly appreciated.

well, either you are a fairly bad aim when it comes to FPS' or you notice the detail between 80 ping and 0 ping ( i dont tho ) i dont like MOHAA online, go get half-life and download a mod called Day of Defeat.