Thread: Save the Savegames!

Save the Savegames!

I've got a difficult problem with some of my games, and it's a long story, but I'll keep it short:

I need to format my computer, which is full of games. I have half-finshed games that have been sitting on my computer for months, but I still plan to finish them. Some of my games I have already figured out how to backup the savegames, but other have me totally in the dark. How would one go about backing up the savegames to another disk, so they can be restored and played later on? I have included a list of some of the games I want to be able to play savegomes for later on.

The Sims-I think I found the folder, but I want to be sure
    Medal of Honor-Again, I'm just not sure
    Baulder's Gate II-I haven't even tried
    Episode 1 Racer-Never beat it, but I'm pretty far, I just lost interest in that one
    Mechwarrior 4-I don't know where to begin
    Return to Castle Wolfenstien-Never tried before

Hopefully you guys have a bit more experience with finding the right files than I do! Thanks in advance to all!

-Aarmenaa

The best advise I can give you, is search through the game folder looking for files that may relate to your save game (time/date/name)
    Most saves a contained in the games main folder, SAVE folder (obviously), or in the games System folder
    hope this helps